Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I agree with bean, valid points hard to disagree that.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well, eni may or may not refute your claims. I'm also just expressing what I read.


on a completely different matter, it's effing 5:30 am and I'm still on my ass MH-ing. man, this is so like college days. I got to get my biological clock back to normal. I was supposed to sleep early last night when somehow i got stuck on MH again, dammit. I'm not as young as I used to be. I better not abuse my health. :(
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Babyboysai, go get some rest. This is like the second time this week that we know you have been up this late. It is bad for you health. Stop depriving yourself of sleep and go TO BEDDDD!! MWHAHAHAHA :p

Only advising whats best
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
speaking of random stuff, I've actually recently grown into an active individual when just this week I started an extreme diet and got too weak and hungry to do any physical stuff. Now I realize I've been either sitting in front of the computer, or lying down watching anime and reading manga for a WHOLE WEEK and my muscles are kinda tense and edgy now like- they wanna do something and I don't feel too good about it.

but right now I can't go out because it's almost midnight where I'm at. I'd have wanted to just run out this atrophy or something and get back on track.

screw diets. :noworry
Dude, (or actually dudette) that's not good for you... Diets are making your muscles sore and makes your body "eat" your musclemass... yes you'll be loosing weight, but that's because you're loosing muscles which you know are heavier than fat. So you'll loose more weight but you loose the wrong weight.

The best diet is to eat a small meal every 4th hour and exercise.

Imho, 'gtfo' the extreme diet, just eat healthy and.. ok the best diet is veggie food because you get the proteins you need but less saturated fat. A lot less! And if you combine that with not so much pasta but with a lot of vegetables you'll get the perfect meal with carbohydrates and the right type of fat. But eat a small meal every 4th hour to increase your metabolism, then you'll loose the fat and not the muscles.

And please do exercises.. you'll be dead in a month if you don't <.<


speaking of which.. why aren't there a "fitness hang-out" thread or something like that? It'd be cool!

I dunno man. There was a time when I actually spent time in the Hangout threads (v.10-ish) and it was pretty good. we just talked about... stuff. :p
I honestly soo prefer the "real" discussions and not the twitter-chat. It felt like a lame excuse to ask people from the other side of the world "what's up" just to get an increased post count...

As for a topic we can discuss here, how about your daily schedule? Are you a student? Or working already? How's your generic day looking and what will you have for lunch/dinner today? >.>
I is senior student. Semester ended today WHEEEEEE! Ate at a Greek restaurant today (Veggie salad traditional Greek style) and it was WICKED! And then we went bowling and I won! Kicked my teachers arse (won with like 30pts) wheeeeeee....

Tho I'm working part-time with home-help service for elderly and it's phun phun! So now summer started... and I don't wanna sound like a school-geek but I'm going to miss school because at least I knew my plans for the day... Now it's just.. Oh waking up at 1pm, working 3pm to 8pm maybe, then do nothing at all... During the whole summer... I work shifts and very flexible so I don't have any daily routine.... My generic day is eating, sleeping, doing old homework and playing tennis/working out... And spending time at MH :confetti

For lunch I had some falafel version and dinner Greek salad. AWESOME!

So, THERE'S a wall of text for you.

*hugs*

:ninja
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
circadian rhythm back to normal...not biological clock. biological clock refers to the time you have left to have children...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Babyboysai, go get some rest. This is like the second time this week that we know you have been up this late. It is bad for you health. Stop depriving yourself of sleep and go TO BEDDDD!! MWHAHAHAHA :p

Only advising whats best
I will. But i just realized, this is also the time my boyfriend gets off from work... hmm maybe i should just text him to come over so I can stop with MH altogether :p

speaking of which.. why aren't there a "fitness hang-out" thread or something like that? It'd be cool!
Blai, there is the getting in shape thread...

*looks for it*

here we go. I found it: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27565

circadian rhythm back to normal...not biological clock. biological clock refers to the time you have left to have children...
thanks.

biological clock would be also ticking- since my motherly instincts are starting to tell me I wanna have kids in the very near future (2-3 years) but I need to prioritize career first. until now I haven't quite decided if I should have kids by that time or not. Coz... the partner will also have issues (although I haven't talked to my boyfriend about it yet. geez we're not even a year together anyway)
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
i'm fine actually:)

...ah okay!makes perfect sense^^
and well after the latest chapters do i have to fear my DA account being spammed by sasuke fanarts from you?:XD

sooon...But not now since I'm having artists' block.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
THATS NOT GANGSTERRRRR

just want to let everyone know. I have reached chapter 61 on claymore
All in one day
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Good luck anbu. you can probably finish the whole thing if you continue. there's 31 more chapters to go... :XD

man I'm not sleepy but I'm tired sitting on my *ss and foruming with you guys for now LOL. I should probably just lie down and watch something...

*goes to watch soul eater*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That's nothing. When I caught up with naruto I went from C 1 - C 200 ish in four days.. And I saw all the anime episodes as well to get up to date..

No I didn't sleep during that week.
Yes I do have friends thank you

Or do i? :ninja
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That means average you did 50 a day. Im doing flipping 90 odd chapters in like 16 hours (thats how long im planning to do it for)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But add the anime episodes to it.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LOL, I'm going to make a mymanga list like ENI. Mine wont compare to hers! Give me like 6 years and I will be on her level
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ren, I do miss you in the politic thread >,>
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hellooooo, my friends, I missed you so much :wtf

Nat, my love, remove your avatar, that's disgusting :mad

Wow, countdown fot my Playstation 3 arrival, I'm so happy.

Working about 12 hours per day, and without extra payment, am I a slave?

MangaHelpers is my salvation ( not Terminator, the Salvation, I didn't see the movie yet...)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
12 Hours / Day without extra payment?

Well, you should take some extra payment for those four hours extra you work each day!

But no you're not a slave... or that depends on what you do for a living...
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Pat, Wow 12 hours and no extra pay. It would be even worse if you were doing them hours during unsociable hours

Blai was I ever at the politics thread lol ¬.¬
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Oh god.....pat...we e-broke up......a long time ago.......

and I'm not changing my avatar...as a matter of fact I might use it as my sig, maybe some yaoi love as well ....:luv



blai......Antarctica does not allow everyone one to join...I advise you to change country :notrust
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hey Pat, Wow 12 hours and no extra pay. It would be even worse if you were doing them hours during unsociable hours

Blai was I ever at the politics thread lol ¬.¬
No, and I miss you there.. So get ur arse over there NAO!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top