Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Renboy: hey boy!! nah my neighbour has decided not to pay their internet so I've been frozen out :(, guess I really have to get mine set up...

I come back and you've got more posts than joe? damn you're fast!

Blai!! our local politician, when did you move to antartica?:p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Joe is not on my league loool. Wow, today has gone really slow

I woke up at 8:30 waiting for delivery, so during the morning I did a review. Now I have to stay in till my dad comes so I can go his house and stay there for the weekend
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oh skeen, I woke up at 7am!!! so it's been a long day still
I had to go drop off my laptop to Joe at his college, so now I'm jammin at uni so I can use the internet for a bit..

I worked at Wembley on wednesday during the England match:p, got back to birmingham at 3am! I've been tired ever since..I'm gonna go read your review!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for reading the review, much appreciated

Ouch the music is hitting me hard today, I'm in a slowjamz mood. Might sing all day till my parents get back lool
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
why you listening to slow jams for? lol some girl got you sprung yeah?? lol
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not eveNNN Lol

Smoooooooooooth

MH is loading rather slow today, what did you think of the review grizz
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
where's everyone today??? I just reached london for my cousin's party tonight! :), hopefully it's good..

hows everyone? what you guys doing today?
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, one full day without electricity and I nearly went insane. I couldn't get to sleep (it was too hot), no computer, no tv, and no lights... What did people do in the days before electricity (get drunk)?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
get drunk,have sex and work

not much more i think....
i wonder how i would live without electricity??
i would probably play football the whole day
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I forgot to subscribe the thread ¬¬... no wonder I felt like you guys were too quiet
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
it's pretty quiet here nonthless
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah man true... well.. I am watching some Stand up comedy....

Pablo Francisco hehhehe
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hehe

i was pretty busy and i just finished my last coloring*hints at his sig:eyeroll*
what are you doing now Asus?

2000th post btw :dance
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was about to tell how good your sig is man ^_^...

well I am still seeing Pablo Francisco and thinking about some stuff I wish to so in the next 5 or 6 years :tem

Congrats man :whoo
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
congrats googlez for 2000 posts ^^
Already commented on your awesome sig on DA :luv
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was about to tell how good your sig is man ^_^...

well I am still seeing Pablo Francisco and thinking about some stuff I wish to so in the next 5 or 6 years :tem

Congrats man :whoo
hehe thanks!!:cheerbunny
i seee
and what do you want to do in 5 or 6 years?^^
congrats googlez for 2000 posts ^^
Already commented on your awesome sig on DA :luv
thank you nat!!
and for your nice comment!!:gigglebunny
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Damn NAt is 2833 posts...

*Calculates*

Damn 8D I need 7 days to reach that >.< ... it will take too long


Ahhh googlez... I want to built a umbrella-shield.... ;)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
wow!that's really good,but she's longer on MH i think so we're not that bad ^^

umbreally shield for what?:XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well... I gonna have to go back to the discussions threads... Nat is going to post there like crazy about Sasuke ^_^...

*hope she is not mad at me for pointing the guy the Sasuke official thread :darn*

Well it is meant for combat of course ... and for training :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh yeah!!that gives 1000 posts per week for her^^

and i'm sure she's not mad at you
she will just defend sasuke no matter what kind of argument he has:XD

ahh i see
i should've expected that from a little weapon-freak:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top