no...why would I be mad at you?

the newbies are the subject of my ire....when I get to it, because I'm at a point of not caring what most people comment...simply because they are haters and haters can only bash.
my new policy is let them talk and get the nonsense out of their system.
i try to post as much as I can, but I don't care about post count anymore. I cared when I was a newbie ^^

the newbies are the subject of my ire....when I get to it, because I'm at a point of not caring what most people comment...simply because they are haters and haters can only bash.
my new policy is let them talk and get the nonsense out of their system.
i try to post as much as I can, but I don't care about post count anymore. I cared when I was a newbie ^^
hehhehhee


and we tape ourselves going at each other 8D


......
that works from monday to saturday if I treat him nice ¬¬
???