- Joined
- Mar 22, 2009
- Messages
- 2,679
- Reaction score
- 700
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Allow me I am still young, very new to the working society




Hey, that thread sounds interesting... Thanks baboysai!Well Arth, if you're interested, we do have the DDD thread. check it out. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457

sad times
it's bad for the health.
, hows YOUR health then? lol
RenBoy you have become so addictited to MH, soon enuf you'll have the same amount of post as goldb....

blai that is torture
your even worst then me when i first started on MH, how can you have 100 post in one day thats insane...I know, yesterday I did 100 posts lool
says the woman who has 7,000+ posts?, hows YOUR health then? lol
my health has not been too good lately, see posts aboveYeh at least she admits that she is an addict by staying up really really really late lol

and if I can't find good ones atm, i begin to watch anime. 