Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Allow me I am still young, very new to the working society
 

Arth

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
+1 for "I need to find a job" :p

All my money got spent on alcohol, clubs and other random things :darn

I'm planning on working at a liquor shop.
I'm doing a course on "the responsible service of alcohol" at school for cheap :amuse
Seems the recession is making people drink more grog...
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yay two people on the thread. :O BABYBOYSAI IT MUST BE LIKE 7:00Am

I hope you haven't stayed up all night
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I slept about 3 am. woke up at 7 because my boyfriend came over. and it's already 10 am where I at. i still have lack of sleep but... I'm MH-ing so... :p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You need to stop depriving yourself of sleep. Your body must be used to these late nights

It is 3 o clock where I am, I dont know why I am awake :|
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys whats up??
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Sigh. well, for starters, I slept the afternoon away, because I slept late and woke up kinda early. My boyfriend comes from work at 5 am and pretty much sleeps the whole day too so I kinda match my pattern with his so we can be together at waking hours.

waaaa it's so sad. coz I wanna do a lot of other stuff. But then again, i'm also left with no choice because my semester's over and I'm still waiting for some hotel to call me for my internship. darnit. I'm losing time.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey babyboisai. Wow, I have been on MH all night and day during sunday. I deserve MH addicted for my addicion to MH, it is like nicotine ahhhhh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
then you need a patch to go along with that addiction don't you ren?

hey baboysai! you're serious man with the whole sleeping pattern. I'm leaving London in a bit to go back to Birmingam :( sad times

Last night was a treck...I didn't realise how far away my family live from each; I spent 2hours travelling to someone's house only to stay there for an hour and then go back, I missed all my trains and tubes(3) on the way back, so I had to take bus,...I ended up getting back home around 2am, not serious..

What's the day like for everyone? anything interesting planned?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hmm... i think you actually get the MH addicted title after 5,000 posts. now that's addiction. :blink it's bad for the health.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
says the woman who has 7,000+ posts? :p, hows YOUR health then? lol
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeh at least she admits that she is an addict by staying up really really really late lol
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
RenBoy you have become so addictited to MH, soon enuf you'll have the same amount of post as goldb....
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
RenBoy you have become so addictited to MH, soon enuf you'll have the same amount of post as goldb....

I know, yesterday I did 100 posts lool
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Today is a BEAUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL day.

Which means... mowing the lawn :darn
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:o blai that is torture

but you need to do it, maybe you can get a tanning session
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I know, yesterday I did 100 posts lool
your even worst then me when i first started on MH, how can you have 100 post in one day thats insane...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
says the woman who has 7,000+ posts? :p, hows YOUR health then? lol
Yeh at least she admits that she is an addict by staying up really really really late lol
my health has not been too good lately, see posts above -_-;

but it's not more of like- foruming (much less spamming) per se. But manga and anime as well. that's why i end up reading a LOT of manga because after I've read something, and while I'm waiting for new chapters to come up, I can't help but start reading new ones. :shakefist and if I can't find good ones atm, i begin to watch anime. :faint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top