u did say.. "how many lethal hits of kizaru's laser BB cant take".. and to me it sounds like that you think BB would just stand there and take those hits. and i was saying as previously that you are assuming BB cant block those laser hits. if dark king was able to block kizaru because of haki. why certainly cant BB do it.
Dark King Rayleigh and Blackbeard are on completely different levels. I addition, we don't know if it was haki that allowed Rayleigh to deflect Kizaru's attack. Rayleigh didn't block the the laser attack, he
deflected it by kicking Kizaru's leg away. You can't
block a laser (not Kizaru's anyway) and hope it bounces off you; it will go through you. Blackbeard would probably just stand there because he's too confident in his strength (he didn't move to evade Ace's fire attacks much, did he?). Furthermore, he couldn't dodge Kizaru's lasers even if he tried. Kizaru's attacks move at the speed of light and Blackbeard has shown no sign of super-speed.
I think that we shouldn't take this too deep into the real fighting situation that involves avoiding/Haki or more techniques here, because this is the discussion about which DF power can beat which DF power in general.
I think we have to look at it as simply as Light vs Darkness which is totally the opposite abilities but we can never conclude for sure which side is a winner imo.
In order to compare the powers of two Devil Fruits we also need to consider who wields them. In this case, I think both sides (Kizaru and Blackbeard) have their strong points, but Kizaru would be the ultimate winner IMO. However, I will respect your judgement and stop the discussion on this particular topic.
[yabe]Thank you

And just to clarify, I see your point but since the discussion was focused on the theorized battle between Kizaru & BB, I saw it's going to be a long debate (we also have a thread of half a hundred posts for that) we could lose the more simpler real purpose of this thread, so I thought we better let the details on BB/Kizaru end right here.[/yabe]