Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I didn't mean it as i didn't know what it was. I meant it as i didn't know why you would think that. I don't even follow bleach....

I aaaam going to pass him... soon enough >,>
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
loool, blai i have passed you no doubt hahahah

lool
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH
i just play the USHER and there like omggggg
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
loool, blai i have passed you no doubt hahahah

lool
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH
i just play the USHER and there like omggggg

uuuuuuhhh

I don't know in what parallel dimension you're living in boy, but we're clearly not on the same page.

Off to play some soccer
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
they soccer/football in Micronesia :blink ????
 

silleri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
XD... Renboy and his dreams... well all you have to do is go to the beach and you will see 100% half naked women but ... we are talking about 40 degrees ;) Celsius hhehehhe
go to australia when it 43 degrees celsius. you'll be gasping for breath, the girls at the beach lathered in sun cream and going to anywhere with air conditioning!!! (not fun days):s
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Speaking of nice weather, I just had my first summer bbq in the garden :D Could have done it much earlier but every time we thought the weather would stay good, well, it didn't. So we've been postponing it for like 2 months :notrust

Think I was a bit too happy we finally had it though...
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
MWHAHAHAH! TOMMROW THE WIMBLEDOWN FINAL! COME ON ROGER FEDERER!

Omg, he plays so swiftly and flawlessly. Why are there none like him?

Shame Andy got out though, I wanted a Federer v Murray Final but I don't mind Roddick being it because he has talent, and his serves are :|
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Alex Gohel is going to star in the next episode of dublate drama. He is going to be the gangster and eduardo is going to do a voice over with his mafia style voice.

Wimbledon sucked, the williams are in the final again I think. Like chris tucker said DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

them girls are nice
 

silleri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Speaking of nice weather, I just had my first summer bbq in the garden :D Could have done it much earlier but every time we thought the weather would stay good, well, it didn't. So we've been postponing it for like 2 months :notrust

Think I was a bit too happy we finally had it though...
nice :D!! it's too cold in Australia to do anything you wake and it's 5 degrees Celsius, I sometimes feel like screaming Australia is supposed to be hot.... but then i remember it's Melbourne, damn you Melbourne:mad and your unpredictable weather system!!
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
nice :D!! it's too cold in Australia to do anything you wake and it's 5 degrees Celsius, I sometimes feel like screaming Australia is supposed to be hot.... but then i remember it's Melbourne, damn you Melbourne:mad and your unpredictable weather system!!
Isn't it boiling hot in the summer? Cause atm it's winter right? My brother is currently travelling around Australia and he was also complaining about the temperature, so he went to Fiji where it is apparently really nice.

You could always go to the other side of the country. Would only take god knows how long. Australia is too big :darn
 

silleri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Isn't it boiling hot in the summer? Cause atm it's winter right? My brother is currently travelling around Australia and he was also complaining about the temperature, so he went to Fiji where it is apparently really nice.

You could always go to the other side of the country. Would only take god knows how long. Australia is too big :darn
Has your brother encountered a drop bear yet??:o
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
He did send us this picture..

:eek:

Actually I never heard of a drop bear yet. Can't believe you guys made a scary myth out of something as cute as a koala bear! :yelling
 

silleri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
He did send us this picture..

:eek:

Actually I never heard of a drop bear yet. Can't believe you guys made a scary myth out of something as cute as a koala bear! :yelling
Obviously you haven't heard a koala mating call.

It teaches you a lesson thou, that most Australians are sarcastic....
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Urghhh, this picture is horrifying. Koalas don't eat meat. Is this a edited pic?
 

silleri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Urghhh, this picture is horrifying. Koalas don't eat meat. Is this a edited pic?
Haven't you the folk tale about the drop bears??

You're walkin' in the bush, (somewhere beyond the black stump) and you hear a wooshing sound and then throaty roar. You think it's a bunyip and then all you see is a brown and gray fur... That my friend is a drop bear.

Terrible creatures, Bindy Irwin almost lost her arm from one.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Oohh...this is really news to me. In my mind, koala bears are cute cuddly creatures. Never know there is a different breed to them as well. :s

Thanks for this little educational tour. I think it must be really interesting where you stay, with all these wild and dangerous animals that can only be found in your country. Ever encounter anything dangerous?
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Obviously you haven't heard a koala mating call.

It teaches you a lesson thou, that most Australians are sarcastic....
Haven't you the folk tale about the drop bears??

You're walkin' in the bush, (somewhere beyond the black stump) and you hear a wooshing sound and then throaty roar. You think it's a bunyip and then all you see is a brown and gray fur... That my friend is a drop bear.

Terrible creatures, Bindy Irwin almost lost her arm from one.
Heh, sarcastic alright. Am I glad I checked Wikipedia, I'd almost believe you :p Although my brother has only good stories from them, like how social they are. Sometimes he's just sitting somewhere alone having a drink and promptly gets joined by total strangers :o

Nami: Did you also read this from my post?
Actually I never heard of a drop bear yet. Can't believe you guys made a scary myth out of something as cute as a koala bear!
You're right, they're just cute and cuddly. :love Or at least not bloody carnivors with teeth as sharp as a sharks'.
 
Last edited:

silleri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Oohh...this is really news to me. In my mind, koala bears are cute cuddly creatures. Never know there is a different breed to them as well. :s

Thanks for this little educational tour. I think it must be really interesting where you stay, with all these wild and dangerous animals that can only be found in your country. Ever encounter anything dangerous?
when have I not!!!

Dingos, platypuses, Emu, Snakes, Cassowaries, spiders and the list goes on and on....

even coconuts are a threat I was at my aunts farm in queensland during cane toad season and i was hitting the coconut from the trees because they can kill you if they fall on you!!!

some more drop bear information!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear


Heh, sarcastic alright. Am I glad I checked Wikipedia, I'd almost believe you :p Although my brother has only good stories from them, like how social they are. Sometimes he's just sitting somewhere alone having a drink and promptly gets joined by total strangers :o

you gotta see our street performers in Melbourne. A friend of mine juggles water balloons and umbrellas!!
 
Last edited:

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
when have I not!!!

Dingos, platypuses, Emu, Snakes, Cassowaries, spiders and the list goes on and on....

even coconuts are a threat I was at my aunts farm in queensland during cane toad season and i was hitting the coconut from the trees because they can kill you if they fall on you!!!

some more drop bear information!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear
Hey wait a minute! Wikipedia says drop-bears are non-existent :D.

Anyways, Australia sounds like a dangerous place (at least as far as the wildlife is concerned). Where I live, you have to be more worried about getting shot than attacked by a wild animal :darn.
 

silleri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Hey wait a minute! Wikipedia says drop-bears are non-existent :D.

Anyways, Australia sounds like a dangerous place (at least as far as the wildlife is concerned). Where I live, you have to be more worried about getting shot than attacked by a wild animal :darn.
Wikipedia is from america!!!

In America you have a higher chance of getting killed by a candy machine then you are from a wolf!!

In Australia we have a higher chance wining the lotto then you do getting shot!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top