Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Damn ... what am I ... Marlon Brandon :XD...

Nat could explain how we kill ourselves with squash hehhehe

*well... I have to be careful with hitmen then ^_^*
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I think you should play some sport or if you're lazy play video games.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
you keep playing after you muscle does dying sounds....
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
T.D.A do you go work, school or do anything lol.

Hey asusp, you know my friend he is called Fat Tony, he is from Springfield. Maybe you drug lords can go see eachother and do some business in a pizza resturant. He would like it very much
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I'm a free-rider, pretty much my life, my life sucks.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, your life sucks you say, but you don't give a care in the world. And you can admit it aswell so you are not in denial lol

WOIII just got some nasty migraine but I'm not skanking
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Nat

O_O... ow that is how yeah I understand... I done a march like that once wearing 20 kilos of equipment and the Cadet screaming in my ear :XD

@Renboy

¬¬... o_o... <.<... sooo ... do you have the money ??? o_O
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I have the money. I wouldn't betray you after giving me £200,000 woth of cocaine to go sell. I will bring you the money in two weeks time, I need to sort out some errands
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The only problem... is that ... your errands usually involve those cocaine kilos =_=... can I really trust you to sell the merchandise without getting wasted o_O... son
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
:(
they're ignoring the comments in the user-group thread
that's not nice
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:(
they're ignoring the comments in the user-group thread
that's not nice
Oh really =_=... why would they ignore us ... we are so important to them :XD....

by the way Nat... where do you live now :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lol guys take your sopranos-thing in private please
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
somewhere....I don't even feel happy about changing locations

I miss my color, it's not fair to change stuff like that without even discussing it first.
In the name of simplifying things, we're losing privileges we had for working hard and being active.

and that brown, arghh..could there be an uglier color?!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Blai is jealous ... because the Family is so ... close together :XD

@Nat...

Coconut Island ....:XD... well I hope you can share some of those with me ^^

by the way... willing to do a boat trip through the Atlantic :XD and maybe... just maybe... face real pirates :D?

*Nat... it could be... errrrrrr.... ..... well... yeah that is the worst color :XD
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This discussion doesnt belong here, and if the crybabies keep on insisting I'll have to delete, sorry. :/


BLAI! STEAM! NOW!
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyone willing to share some fish ???? :)...

just about to eat... but ... this is my favorite fish ... Codfish :wtf
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Blai do you play Fifa on PS3?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I drank milk today for the first time in years!! Actually, it's soy milk, and it's chocolate, but it's good :D Regular milk makes me gag, so my mom bought this stuff called Silk, and I love it~
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Intolerance ???? Lady Hatake...

have problems with milk ????

*milk in the morning to me means... trouble :XD*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top