- Joined
- May 13, 2008
- Messages
- 3,886
- Reaction score
- 634
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Wooo Ed, sign an autograph for me!!! 










I second thatWooo Ed, sign an autograph for me!!!![]()
/ConfusedMimi, don't you remember. adam is going to delete all the one liner post he says, he is out to get world domination. But if you remember in the chat, he gave me his shares.
Lol but mimi, adam won't delete because you won't be his Hitch and advise him on what girls he should pick
I'm not! I'm doing vids of covers but I never have the confidence to upload them to youtube... one day I'll do it! So atm you're not the only one not on yt!Oh fine, I'll make it long enough for 2 lines
Darnit, I'll have to find another place to spam my randomness >.>
Well that's nice, Ed's on youtube. Seems everyone is except me these days lol![]()
Ok adam you said to me your going to delete one liner posts on msn/Confused
That'd be scary and irresistable at the same time lol >.>


...
...*
"And if i could i would've banned all posts that made me reply with one-liners.. :P"Ok adam you said to me your going to delete one liner posts on msn

Why do I get bad connotations from those lines lolYeah like Ren doesn't like me being "on top"
And btw, we renamed it the Death Eaters of Pie before I left on vacation![]()

, Blai is a mod, yay and congrats
, and .....Asus is a highly trained blue-wearing guy...I must be careful
.
...

....muhahah...I shall dominate the world, by making them love me

kanking or preferablly improvising any silly move lol