Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Wooo Ed, sign an autograph for me!!! :D:D:D
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Mimi, don't you remember. adam is going to delete all the one liner post he says, he is out to get world domination. But if you remember in the chat, he gave me his shares.

Lol but mimi, adam won't delete because you won't be his Hitch and advise him on what girls he should pick
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sure...

*damn my signature... sucks >.<...*

Well I told you guys ... that day that I was going to go down the ramp... no matter what ^^... and so I did...
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Oh fine, I'll make it long enough for 2 lines -_-;

Darnit, I'll have to find another place to spam my randomness >.>

Well that's nice, Ed's on youtube. Seems everyone is except me these days lol :scry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Do we have any Starcraft fans in here? Can't find a thread with it so I was just gonna ask out open here...
Wooo Ed, sign an autograph for me!!! :D:D:D
I second that
Mimi, don't you remember. adam is going to delete all the one liner post he says, he is out to get world domination. But if you remember in the chat, he gave me his shares.

Lol but mimi, adam won't delete because you won't be his Hitch and advise him on what girls he should pick
/Confused
Oh fine, I'll make it long enough for 2 lines -_-;

Darnit, I'll have to find another place to spam my randomness >.>

Well that's nice, Ed's on youtube. Seems everyone is except me these days lol :scry
I'm not! I'm doing vids of covers but I never have the confidence to upload them to youtube... one day I'll do it! So atm you're not the only one not on yt!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, you can always do something really funny and random and get on youtube. MH wouldn't mind promoting your video lol

EVEN IM ON YOUTUBE HAHAAHAH
*goes to look for video*


/Confused
Ok adam you said to me your going to delete one liner posts on msn

then mimi did a one liner post,

I used that to my advantage to tell her adam is deleting one liner posts

but then i said something that you wont delete mimi's post because she is a hitch to you(someone who gives advice)
simple lol
STANDARD
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Blai, you going to impose your dominance on your new domain? That just won't work dear, I like being the one who dominates *cough* Sadi-chan *cough*

Maybe we should do a youtube vid together Adam! :D That'd be scary and irresistable at the same time lol >.>
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yh adam didn't you know me and Mimi have made a group called "World Domination" but sadly she dominates over me again in that group, really depressing lool

a youtube vid of mimi doing vocals over adams acoustic songs lool
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Yeah like Ren doesn't like me being "on top" :eyeroll

And btw, we renamed it the Death Eaters of Pie before I left on vacation :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I would be looking forward to that video :XD...

*Now I get why Blai was telling me to stop the Sopranos thing... after all you never speak to me :XD...*

*... I really need to do that Thriller thing with my friends... need to force them to dance and train*

:dance
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ok adam you said to me your going to delete one liner posts on msn
"And if i could i would've banned all posts that made me reply with one-liners.. :P"

Was talking about when i started on MH...


And yes yes yes mimi! Everyone would be like "wtf?" but they'll love it and we'll get yt-stars and 15mil views :)
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah like Ren doesn't like me being "on top" :eyeroll

And btw, we renamed it the Death Eaters of Pie before I left on vacation :p
Why do I get bad connotations from those lines lol

*Sings Usher Trading Places to settle the mood hahahahah*
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow...many nice things happened here:D

Mimi's back, Yay:), Blai is a mod, yay and congrats:), and .....Asus is a highly trained blue-wearing guy...I must be careful :ninja.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I know, its got me singing Take that LoOl

Omg Prom on friday, it is going to be very wierd lool. Any dance moves(like youtube) that you can show me, which is suitable for the occasion and that people would know lol.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah man O_O... I am blue meanie :XD...

So Sarry what you up to ... in this vacation ???

*... I am going to do the thriller choreography... want to join me and my friends to the day of total humiliation O_O...*

*or maybe I will sail the Atlantic... Maybe ... big Maybe...*
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Blai change your custom title to "T.D.A rep"
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Rennie, if you wanna be the top notch dancer of the prom evening, go learn the basics of bugg... it's brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Bs5zN3pNc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOqDo-6xyYg

There's two vids of some eeh more expert bugg'ers... Me and my friend danced that at the valentines ball in South Africa and they've never seen that dance before so they thought we were like great and everyone cheered... it was pretty fun b/c we thought it was nothing fancy since in Sweden you do learn that at school and it's mandatory..

Catch up some basics of that dance and you'll be rocking wowowo!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I see how it is, you used to be my homie, now you act like you don't know me *spits some more bars*
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@Ed, Doing something I should have done before, which is relaxing, reading some books, but still looking for a job:scry

Me....an actor??:spaz....muhahah...I shall dominate the world, by making them love me:XD
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
T.D.A he does not rep you, he reps those lovely girls from sweden that one day I will come over and marry :p

Thanks Blai, hopefully those moves will come into practice after 20 years of training
dude i have 2 days to practice, those moves have been worked on for ages

and thiose dance moves dont go with the genre of music
like the music playing is going to be

funky:skanking or preferablly improvising any silly move lol
slow jams:doubt any one would dance to this, the boys and girls can't get close if you know what I mean
bashment:boys and girls can't get together and grind with eachother, teachers said no
hip hop:just bob heads lool
asian:i will sit down on that one, the moves are too hard
I barely doubt threre will be any music that there will be music for two people to dance two

here is a saying
"if a women thinks you can dance good, she thinks that your good in bed"

T.D.A lets spit some bars, you on that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top