Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Or just a low fade

omg being a artist of mh must be one hard thing, colouring is hard lool, but worthwhile

Grizz just grizzed in his pants
while adam the rich kid is on the boat
renboy the original OG
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey RenBy, i don't do low fades it makes me look a bit weird, ive already decided what haircut to have.. i wanted to be an artist on MH, but its too much hussle...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Joe, how bout this one:

 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hahaha!!!! that's going to look weird man, i cnt have that type of haircuts... it wudnt fit my style.. i want a mohawk but not that type..
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Fonejacker is funny

the funniest script they have is that Terry guy

"Talk to me" hahah lool

I miss phonejacker :(
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hahaha fonejacker.. that was hilarious... am sure the guy was retarded... lol
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
:rofl fonejacker
thanks T.D.A
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Jafooli!!!! Li LI LI!!! lol that woz jokes....
I wanna tomato!!
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
JAFOOLIIIIIIIIII IS COOOOOLIEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHA.. fonejacker is hilarious..
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
The guy that does all the voices is Iranian I think.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The guy that does all the voices is Iranian I think.
That guy is insanely funny.. at first i never understood what the fonejacker was about, till ive been watchin few clips lately..
 
Last edited:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, just came back from prom it was good.
Like it was on a boat on the docklands so the scenary out side was very nice. The food and stff was grat, and everyone was looking very nice. I danced a little on the last song which was a slow jam so of course I had to do it with one girl that I speak to a lot. It felt arkward because like I might be developing feelings for her during the dance but didn't want to say anything just incase I don't get taken seriously, which I don't like

But it was still a good night, a very emotional one as I won't see these people as peers anymore, it is either friend or just any person
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ah so you went to your prom... you had fun yeah... well i was just about to ask if you danced the last song with a guy lol... but its good you had a girl to dance with, geez RenBy, so you danced with a girl who you have started to develop feeling for yeah, but you should have just told her right, you might not ever see her again... so you just got back home now and you rushed to MH, you are one addicted child... lol.... what kind of tux did you wear??
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I will post on Picture thread lool

Nah I will defo see her again but like I'm scared just incase she was feeling the same thing. And if she was she would have expected me to make a move init. But like I never so maybe she has changed her thoughts
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hey guys, just came back from prom it was good.
Like it was on a boat on the docklands so the scenary out side was very nice. The food and stff was grat, and everyone was looking very nice. I danced a little on the last song which was a slow jam so of course I had to do it with one girl that I speak to a lot. It felt arkward because like I might be developing feelings for her during the dance but didn't want to say anything just incase I don't get taken seriously, which I don't like

But it was still a good night, a very emotional one as I won't see these people as peers anymore, it is either friend or just any person
Jay :occa
So you only danced during the last song? >.<
You should've asked all the hot girls for a dance, I mean it's prom, what can possibly go wrong?

So go tell her how you feel! Thinking when it comes to girls is just retarded
Follow the instincts all the way, if it doesn't pay off, well at least you didn't make such a hassle about it!!!!
If you don't act soon you'll be in the friends zone forever dude

well i was just about to ask if you danced the last song with a guy lol... but its good you had a girl to dance with
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA <3

I was also gonna ask that when i started to read it :D
*gossip* pffsch, apparently she's his bff or something :x

I will post on Picture thread lool

Nah I will defo see her again but like I'm scared just incase she was feeling the same thing. And if she was she would have expected me to make a move init. But like I never so maybe she has changed her thoughts
POSTPOSTPOSTPOST!

If she was feeling the same thing you're an ass. If she didn't you're safe!
But you should always gamble :o
Sex her up and meet her again asap or you'll be - as i said - in the friends zone forever :o

Relationships that start as friendships are teh best!
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeahh hahaha... . RenBy you should have asked the Hot Girls a dance or two.. your meant to be "The" main man..
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeahh hahaha... . RenBy you should have asked the Hot Girls a dance or two.. your meant to be "The" main man..
That's so true! He should've gone rampage!

He even called me his apprentice in MY thread! I'm expecting 10photos with him sexing up different girls in all pics :o
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, doesn't mean I didn't sweet talk any of them.

I can't dance, allow trying to dance when you can't.

Tell a lie, I skanked a few times but only Alex knows about it
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, doesn't mean I didn't sweet talk any of them.

I can't dance, allow trying to dance when you can't.

Tell a lie, I skanked a few times but only Alex knows about it

Pics or it didn't happen ^^ ~ Blai
I doubt you sweet talked any girl there, i just dont see it happening...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top