- Joined
- Mar 11, 2009
- Messages
- 4,328
- Reaction score
- 2,281
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
and they say there's a crisis
Not really. But if it's to replace the freezer made man known as LG, he'll do just fine.Lohnt, Porto just hired the Argentinian Belluschi from Olympiakos. His name sounds familiar to me, but I don't think I ever saw him play. Is he good?
He is in the French young squad. He often played Winger, he's very technical (as provocative as Cr. Ronaldo) and has a good acceleration but he is not very efficient and lacked playtime in Bordeaux (though he was on loan during the second part of the season).They've just signed Gabriel Obertan from Bordeaux, dunno too much about him though...
"Carlitos"? Are we still talking about Tevez here? And clubs want to sign him because he's a very talented, hardworking player, worthy of a place in any squad.So Carlitos went to where the money is eh? That's a shocker. And he suposedly had offers from Inter and Real Madrid. I can't see why anyone would be interested in a forward whose main virtue is "guts".
A striker who can't score isn't worthy of a place in any squad, and that's the case with Tevez playing for his national team. Hell, I think even in West Ham they had to wait for him like a year before he started scoring. But then again, maybe his hardworking attitude will be useful for a small team like Man City.clubs want to sign him because he's a very talented, hardworking player, worthy of a place in any squad.
Falcao plays for River (Argentina), and Valeri for Lanús, also in Argentina. I don't like Falcao, he's another Tevez kind of player, a striker who doesn't score much. And Valeri is a right midfielder; he used to be pretty good, but after a series of injuries I haven't seen him perform consistenly well. If Porto is after Lanús players, I'm surprised they haven't tried to sign Blanco. He's a really good offensive midfielder, even played a couple of matches for the national team.Its a matter of opinion, but I think Tevez is the only one of those who's 1st team football is assured. I guess we'll see.
Porto hired Falcão, a colombian striker with some interest on Europe.
Valeri is also a possibility (although I really don't know this one...) and Cissokho has another 15M€ offer from Lyon.
Dos anyone know Falcão (not the futsal genius :P) and Valeri?
I thought every Sporting fan loved their coach Paulo Bento... some treat him as a god because of his popular press conferences. Anyway, I don't think he's ready to be a 1st team coach.No sorry never heard from that player but on the policy of Porto I think that it is really the only club of portugal who never had any economic difficulties not like Sporting and Benfica or other less popular clubs (setubal braga amadora boa vista) and so on.
But on the other hand Porto only takes less known players put them on the international scenes work them a little with some portugees technical football and some high season matches and then sell them because they have the talent.That pisses me off.
Why doens't Porto do like Sporting who picks player train them from kids to superstars and them sell them not for high prices but for High clubs where the player will envolve into the best players of the moment (Figo Cr. Ronaldo and Nani).Also Sporting which I support has a coach who sucks and doens't have the qualities of being a coach on the international scene.
btw===> Im portugees to (LONG LIVE SPORTING )
I dunno, Lisandro Lopez was also the kind of player Tevez is and after a 1st season where he rarely scored, he adapted to our league and became a great goal scorer. I like our coach Jesualdo Ferreira's training methods. He seems to take the best of the players out and I really hope Falcao can replace Lisandro in the long run. Valeri and Belluschi are supposed to fill in for Lucho Gonzalez, and for what I heard here they both are in bad shape, but the quality's there.Falcao plays for River (Argentina), and Valeri for Lanús, also in Argentina. I don't like Falcao, he's another Tevez kind of player, a striker who doesn't score much. And Valeri is a right midfielder; he used to be pretty good, but after a series of injuries I haven't seen him perform consistenly well. If Porto is after Lanús players, I'm surprised they haven't tried to sign Blanco. He's a really good offensive midfielder, even played a couple of matches for the national team.