Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus Christ, how have you all posted so much today O___o

TO reply to someone asking about me a few pages back:


I'm still around =) Busy with work, and today was my first day off in awhile. Saw HP6 last night at midnight, got home at 4am, slept till noon, then I've been out all afternoon with my friend. Just got back an hour ago.

Oooh nice to know, your still around, this thread is full of so many dudes, that its becoming scary, we need like female presence here sometimes... how have you been though, i haven't seen your name on here in ages. hows work going though??

I may have stepped down, but I still watch over certain areas of the forums.... particularly this board =P And I don't shop. That much. >____>

so you still check on who's being naughty and stuff.. so lately most of your time has been spent at work..

I went to a restaurant called Cheesecake Factory for the first time today, and man oh man, the cheesecake I got was absolutely delicious!! Caramel, chocolate, and pecan :3 Still have some in the fridge; just the thought is making me drool~
We were just talking about cheesecake the other day, i actually had one this week, but i don't like it that much it tasted weird.. you might bring your leftover cheesecake to the your MH pals lol....
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
HEY!!!! I OBJECT!!!.....crap....maybe Blai will FINALLY show up and just read our posts :p
I'm reading, I've read everything, everything from T.D.A's false 'convo' with me to the twitter talk...

But I don't understand what you're talking about now tbh.

Do you want a thread with the 100 top usernames or 100 top posters?
And iirc you guys can create threads aswell >.>

edit: And i'd rather see you PM me about those things instead of posting it here, hoping that I will catch it since there were about 5-6 new pages and I couldn't be arsed to read everything throughfully since it was a lot of trash-talk :cool:
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Why do you want a thread like that? It would need updating every minute.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Why do you want a thread like that? It would need updating every minute.
Don't ask me, I didn't even understand the request... Because it would indeed, get a lot of uptates and I don't know how you can give names a ranking system...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Hmm maybe just update it every month, maybe just rank it by how good/cool it sounds lol.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince broke the record for biggest midnight screenings making an estimated $22.2 million in 3,003 theatres. It beat the previous record-holders The Dark Knight which made $18.5 million during its midnight runs only a year earlier and Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith which made $16.9 million in 2005."

HEHE! I watched the movie yesterday and it was AWEOSMEEEEEEEEE! The best Harry Potter movie EVER! I'm gonna buy the game tommorow. :XD

Guys, everyone has to watch this movie. It is the movie of the year, nuff said. This movie will reach a billion grossing.

If it made $22 million in 1 night, i have no doubt it will reach a billion.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Really? so it's that good yeah?

Gonna go watch it with my bro-in law since he's paying :p...doesn't seem fair since it's his birthday 2moro
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
if a HP movie can beat records it will be the last one, guartneed!!!
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
if a HP movie can beat records it will be the last one, guartneed!!!
I hope not, because it would suck if there's not a movie which we actually get to see hermione and Ron get it off... and plus i want to see how voldermort dies..
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
For further discussion guys visit The Movie Thread
Hey Blai, we were all thinking on how much you have changed since you've become a mod... we've got a feeling that you've been neglecting our friendships..
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
No, I haven't. But there are rules guys and as a mod I have to make sure you all are following them. You can't spam away and stuff just because I am the mod for this section. As long as you behave I'm the same Blai, the only difference is the colour of my name. I have noticed some of you taking adv. of me being a mod, thinking I'm too nice and will bend the rules but I wont.
There's one thing with being strict, and another thing with being friends. I'm both, but if you don't co-operate we will go down the road.
 
Last edited:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Don't worry Blai, we understand exactly what you have to, there's no need for you to be lenient towards anyone.. i've already learnt my lesson not to spam..

what you up to??
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm reading, I've read everything, everything from T.D.A's false 'convo' with me to the twitter talk...

But I don't understand what you're talking about now tbh.

Do you want a thread with the 100 top usernames or 100 top posters?
And iirc you guys can create threads aswell >.>

edit: And i'd rather see you PM me about those things instead of posting it here, hoping that I will catch it since there were about 5-6 new pages and I couldn't be arsed to read everything throughfully since it was a lot of trash-talk :cool:
A thread about 100 best usernames for MH, it would be like a competition I guess. We were just posting here to discuss about it for now. I would have PMed you but lets see....it was like 3AM and I wanted to sleep, I needed to way my options: PM Blai...or sleep...hmmm, I chose sleep. Thats no offense to you of course, lol. I'll PM asap about this wonderful idea the crazy people on the fun forum thought up, lol.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ron had swine flu, well the actor did, also Emma Watson looks good on some pics, but looks quite average in others, maybe because she was young then I don't know. I actually want to see who'll play the older version of Harry Potter in the last movie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
prolly Daniel Radcliff, since he's well older now :)
makeup can do so much

I don't like Ron in the books, but the one in the movies is just awesome :wtf makes me appreciate RonHermione more.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Take your discussion in the Movie threads... Hws everyone's day been??
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Why would we need to take the discussion into the movie thread? We're not even talking about the movie itself but the actors/actresses more.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Why would we need to take the discussion into the movie thread? We're not even talking about the movie itself but the actors/actresses more.[/Q

I went shopping today with my german family, they just bought some stuff, because their germans they don't really know much about the english money, so i took big advantage of them lol....
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
What on earth?! How is that a reply to my post?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top