Re: Hip Hop/Rap fans here?
Eminem - Relapse.
I thought it would be a crap album. It isn't. But it wasn't great neither.
The songs that are the best ones in my opinion are:
3 am, lyricwise, flow and beat aint that good.
We Made You, flow and lyrics are good, the beat and chorus aint.
Stay Wide Awake, the balance between flow, lyrics and beat is good so it's an overall good song, my favourite on the album.
Deja Vu, basically the same as 'Stay Wide Awake'. The beat, flow and lyrics are in good balance, not as good as the above though but not far behind either.
Beautiful, the only song Eminem produced by himself, like the beat and the flow, the lyrics not so much though.
Underground, nostalgia intro from 'I Still Don't Give A Fuck', I like this one for the same reason I like 'Deja Vu' and 'Stay Wide Awake', flow, beat and lyrics works good together on this one aswell.
So my top three:
1. Stay Wide Awake
2. Deja Vu & Underground
3. Beautiful