How did you get your username?

erikakakaaa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
a senior made it up. i don't know how, but she used my name :tem
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Wolverine. :)
 

Korash

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My nick comes from an ancient heathen god... been using it since I was around 14 I think, with some variations.
 

kagerasengan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well i liked some sort of dark rasengan,i found a word "kage" in jap which means shadow,combined it with rasengan....
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Wolverine? I thought it was some kind of weapon :facepalm
You clearly have not read X-men Comics then LOL Wolverine is Weapon X because adamantium was implanted in his body, was a test subject...yeah you need to read it. LOL
 

Bengfleng

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
when i was going in the 8th grade my dear friend Blai (who we all know and love) gave me this nickname derived from my surname which is Bengtsson. *Beng*fleng (which is supposed to be calling me stupid or something i dont know)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
My favorite doom metal band, Thorns of the Carrion, due to limitation of words, I have shortened it to thornofcarrion. Since I am but a single Thorn.
 

Starrked

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
296
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hyn stands for Hawaiian. I was pretty lazy when I made it. I just wanted to show my Hawaiian pride online. :lmao It's lame I know. The 93 is the year I was born. Thus hyn_pride93.
 

Luruchigo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LUffy naRUto iCHIgo GOku = Luruchigo :)
 

Don KalleOne

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
5
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
mine has actuell a story^^
due to my last name my nickname was always "Kalle"(german nickname).
At the beginning of the 8th grade i got the name "King" from my Chess-Club members...i was no genius but i always saved my king...somehow^^.
Other classmates fetched up that and teased it with me and i was called "King Kalle".
During the Winter and my preference to wearing black and (black)leather (shoes and gloves)they said i look like a mafia-guy "King" changed to "Don".
So i was named "Don Kalle" and since there is a Famous Don named "Don Calleone" their is no big jump to "Don Kalleone".
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Belisar was one of the greatest generals of the Byzantine Empire.
 
Last edited:

plutie

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I got mine 1998, tried to come up with something funny and different. Its unique too, im the only one who uses it. lol. (i think) So if you see a plutie.. its me!
 

D.Blue

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
308
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
D.Blue is my pen name - by "pen name" it might suggest I'm some kind of pro artist but not really. Brazilian names often doesn't sound very nice, so I'd need a nickname.

It's a contraption of my e-mail adress. "D" stands both for my first name (which you'll never know cuz I won't tell, but it's something used in the US as well) and for "dragon" which is actually a conotation I give to any kind of anthropomorfic lizard like myself (I've a full story written around this concept which I'll bring to life someday). Blue is obviously a color I like a lot. My face must tell you better than words. And by the time my sig is ready I'll bring my whole body visible.
 

misterchaos

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
398
Reaction score
68
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
it was just a random one that i thinked

(sry for bad english)
 

Rei ~♥

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
One of my classic favorite anime character from NGE.
Ayanami Rei :love
 

WhatWhatinthebutt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My friend and I were discussing the best $eX positions, I mentioned a sexual act.... he didn't hear and said What What in the butt? After that we turned it into a joke!
 

eevaleena

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Got it from Yukisaki Sugiru "Megami Kohousei". Eeva Leena is the blue-white ingrid/megami that Zero Enna accidentally got into in 1st episode ^^
 

GEshode

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
260
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just a gamers name I cam up with, before I had the name Sho as a gamers name, but then I wanted something new, so I changed it a bit...
 

Rainier

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
467
Reaction score
52
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
3 years ago I was a High Wizard in an Online Game called Ragnarok Online, and it was around that time that I joined MH so yeah =D

EDIT: This was before I changed my username, which was -Soul Sorcerer-.


My new username is my actual name :]
 
Last edited:
Top