- Joined
- Mar 15, 2007
- Messages
- 920
- Reaction score
- 1,846
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Yeah, there is no chapter next week =(
Of course! He does! xDi would to see soon what will happen to heike-sempai when he looses his power (if he does )
ThanksIt seems it's a break to gather data. CB 53 will be out on issue 36 of the magazine, so the raw will be out the 5th August (I guess).
*unokpasabaxaki wonders how come Code:Breaker got licensed before Psyren*http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ease-code-breaker-panic-x-panic-pink-innocent
Looks like Code: Breaker has been licensed by Del-Ray =O
I won't be doing HQ tanko Edited Mangas for it anymore since it's going to be released in the US.


*unok blushes*TOTALLY LOL AT THAT LAST PAGE OF THE Edited Manga~
Unok ftw~ XDDDD
Oh, dear~TOTALLY LOL AT THAT LAST PAGE OF THE Edited Manga~
Unok ftw~ XDDDD
I think in ch53, Ogami got pwned by his brother >.< and Sakura got kidnapped.
I think CB got licensed first because the author is Akimine Kamijyo
What with he?I think CB got licensed first because the author is Akimine Kamijyo
Kamijyo is already quite famous because he made Samurai Deeper Kyo
I don't recall much those chapters, since I read them all at once, but Sakura found a key that she didn't know what it was for, and then I guess she just forgot about it. Besides, it's not like they say just a key in Japanese, they say the word "key" in English, meaning it's something special, not just a key like any other. And besides, if I recall correctly, the day Sakura found the key was just one or two days before. It has happened A LOT of things in those two days. No wonder she doesn't remember such a tiny event among so many things that happened.Chapter 53 has a really interesting twist, it was worth the wait.
Harlett, you were right lol. I really didn't expect that. Ogami's big bro looks like the more the person who would kill Sakura to make Ogami stronger. Also, did Sakura forget totally about the key? Who has it then? How will Ogami face Sakura's Dad? (that'll be funnly lol.) One of the best recent champters.
I really wanted to see Heike's form T_T.
Quite enough.It has happened A LOT of things in those two days.
Ahm... Sakura has not returned home since the night Yukihina appears and she loses her powers. I guess she spend the night at Ogami's home =).How will Ogami face Sakura's Dad? (that'll be funnly lol.)
about CB being licensed by Del Rey, does this mean Code Breaker will not be released weekly online as usual ????oh my, and then like Kyo I must wait for years until it is published in my country ???

Well actually i forgot i posted this lol, it looks like she really got kidnapped. Honestly if Ogaami is not anxious about protecting Sakura, Big Brother won't interested in her so much.Arghh... *suffers* from CB widthdrawal.
I think in ch53, Ogami got pwned by his brother >.< and Sakura got kidnapped.
I think CB got licensed first because the author is Akimine Kamijyo
suspense suspense!!!