Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Yeah, there is no chapter next week =(
 

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
It seems it's a break to gather data. CB 53 will be out on issue 36 of the magazine, so the raw will be out the 5th August (I guess).
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
i would to see soon what will happen to heike-sempai when he looses his power (if he does )
Of course! He does! xD

It seems it's a break to gather data. CB 53 will be out on issue 36 of the magazine, so the raw will be out the 5th August (I guess).
Thanks
 

eyesotope

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
getting licensed is a good sign for the popularity of a series right?
and I can't personally complain because many of DelRay's releases are available in my country, and they do a good job on most mangas they pick up..
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Del Rey?

I've never hear anything from it... [Well, I'm never aware of anything so... e_é]
It's in US so I hope it's matter of time that CB arrives to my country... [Yeah... ¬¬]
 

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain

cleodux

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Arghh... *suffers* from CB widthdrawal.

I think in ch53, Ogami got pwned by his brother >.< and Sakura got kidnapped.

I think CB got licensed first because the author is Akimine Kamijyo
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
TOTALLY LOL AT THAT LAST PAGE OF THE Edited Manga~

Unok ftw~ XDDDD
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
TOTALLY LOL AT THAT LAST PAGE OF THE Edited Manga~

Unok ftw~ XDDDD
Oh, dear~
That was great haha x'D ♥


I think in ch53, Ogami got pwned by his brother >.< and Sakura got kidnapped.

I think CB got licensed first because the author is Akimine Kamijyo

Perhaps we will see to Yuuki fight against Shigure..

And Big Bro kidnapping Sakura ... [Again?] I think not. Maybe he hurts her much... They want the key not her
Unless she does something risky and unexpected again as usual she does recursively.

Anyway, but we see Ogami struggling with all his strength to protect her and won't let that the same situation happen when she protected them[Ogami now has a trauma that is not strong enough to protect her]

Besides. Who is that person Heike say can not protect?
And where is Yukihina?

I think CB got licensed first because the author is Akimine Kamijyo
What with he?
 

Koshi_Inaba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
168
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Kamijyo is already quite famous because he made Samurai Deeper Kyo
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Kamijyo is already quite famous because he made Samurai Deeper Kyo

Ok... I don't deny it.
But it is a pity that he or SDK are not known in my country.
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Chapter 53 has a really interesting twist, it was worth the wait.
Harlett, you were right lol. I really didn't expect that. Ogami's big bro looks like the more the person who would kill Sakura to make Ogami stronger. Also, did Sakura forget totally about the key? Who has it then? How will Ogami face Sakura's Dad? (that'll be funnly lol.) One of the best recent champters.

I really wanted to see Heike's form T_T.
 
Last edited:

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Chapter 53 has a really interesting twist, it was worth the wait.

Harlett, you were right lol. I really didn't expect that. Ogami's big bro looks like the more the person who would kill Sakura to make Ogami stronger. Also, did Sakura forget totally about the key? Who has it then? How will Ogami face Sakura's Dad? (that'll be funnly lol.) One of the best recent champters.

I really wanted to see Heike's form T_T.
I don't recall much those chapters, since I read them all at once, but Sakura found a key that she didn't know what it was for, and then I guess she just forgot about it. Besides, it's not like they say just a key in Japanese, they say the word "key" in English, meaning it's something special, not just a key like any other. And besides, if I recall correctly, the day Sakura found the key was just one or two days before. It has happened A LOT of things in those two days. No wonder she doesn't remember such a tiny event among so many things that happened.
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
O~~~k.
Heike doesn't transform into in another live form like animals or bugs for like we can see. He keeps a human form... but we still with the doubt xD [Ranma 1/2 Complex?]

And 'that person' has kidnaped Sakura... [Ogami won't be happy. Big Bro takes his rare kind.]

It has happened A LOT of things in those two days.
Quite enough.

Since they meet Yuuki, then the case of the cafeteria and meet Lily. They at the Ogami's house at night, next the matter of the nuclear plant where Sakura loses her powers and the Code Breakers take care of her obviously until she recovers her original form and finally the Re:Code are going after the key and now she has kidnapped.

How will Ogami face Sakura's Dad? (that'll be funnly lol.)
Ahm... Sakura has not returned home since the night Yukihina appears and she loses her powers. I guess she spend the night at Ogami's home =).

Everyone will believe Ogami took her to live with him xD
 

HARUHI_han

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
the chapters recently really rocks , a lot of thing have happened and thing most readers wonder now is the transformation of Heike (now I'm crazy for him ><)

about Ogami's bro, I do dislike him, carrying the face similar to Ogami but colder than ice (brrr), hope he won't maltreat Sakura.

about CB being licensed by Del Rey, does this mean Code Breaker will not be released weekly online as usual ????oh my, and then like Kyo I must wait for years until it is published in my country ???
 

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
about CB being licensed by Del Rey, does this mean Code Breaker will not be released weekly online as usual ????oh my, and then like Kyo I must wait for years until it is published in my country ???
:facepalm

There are thousands of manga being released week after week even when they're licensed in English or other languages... so why do you worry about it? Supposedly, Manga Editors are offering people who can't read Japanese the mangas in their language, as they come out week after week. Even if that manga gets licensed, it would start being released from the first chapter, so the non-Japanese readers wouldn't get the last chapter. The only thing that will change will be that Rena Chan was going to scan the volumes to get them scanlated with perfect quality, and now she won't scan them because soon, people in the US can buy it for theirselves.
 

cleodux

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Arghh... *suffers* from CB widthdrawal.

I think in ch53, Ogami got pwned by his brother >.< and Sakura got kidnapped.

I think CB got licensed first because the author is Akimine Kamijyo
Well actually i forgot i posted this lol, it looks like she really got kidnapped. Honestly if Ogaami is not anxious about protecting Sakura, Big Brother won't interested in her so much.

And also isn't this is the first time Sakura got kidnapped? i follow CB since ch1 weekly so i am bound to forgot here and there. If i remember correctly, Hitomi gave the key to Sakura, and none of the Codes know. Heike did ask Ogami if he found something on Sakura's clothes, and he said he didn't find anything. Puppy listened to their conversation and got freakely scared, but all of this Sakura unaware of their conversation.

Also the happenning with Hitomi is not 2-3 days ago. On the manga timeline it is actually pass quite sometime.

My conclusion Sakura doesn't know the key that Big Bro mention is the same with the key that Hitomi gave her. SO that is why Big Bro can't read her mind, or she simply forgot. But i don't think Sakura easily forgot, since Hitomi whispered to her right before he died. Hell she doesn't even know the key is directly connected to Eden's secret. I think Hitomi told her that one day she will know what that thing is for or something like that.

So this time Big Bro kidnapped Sakura just to tease his little brother.

About Heike's form when he lost his power, i don't really interested much, but it has little chance to have Ranma1/2 complex since i believe his voice is still Heike. But Toki's did shown a a horror face to us, whatever it is, maybe we are not ready to see it :D suspense suspense!!!
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Actually, we already know what happened with the key in one of the chapters. I think a lot of you never noticed? I forgot which chapter, it was the chapter after Sakura turned small. Sakura never knew about the key. She didn't even know Hitomi gave it to her (she doesn't wash her clothes? O_o). The key was last seen with Koinu/Puppy. Koinu/Puppy was hiding it in its mouth, that's why the little guy has been acting so weird after the incident, and covers its mouth a lot.

And unokpasabaxaki is right. I won't stop scanning Code: Breaker weekly from Weekly Shounen Magazine just because it's licensed in the US. The only difference is that the HQ Edited Manga I was planning on doing won't happen due to the US license. You'll still get the chapters as they get published in WSM.

As for Heike's "lost" form, I think that he probably turned into a suit of armor. Either that or some...animal face with a human body.
 
Last edited:
Top