- Joined
- Mar 29, 2009
- Messages
- 282
- Reaction score
- 16
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009
Yep yep, congratz hawk.
Yep yep, congratz hawk.

I suggest you read/play it instead of looking it up on wikipedia.Congratulations D.Hawk for winning for week #59-60!
@Farfalla: No problem with the compliments! It was well deserved!
@Spectrum: Thanks for the comment on my sig, Spectrum!
@Doragon: Haven't heard of Planetarian but I can say that your signature got me very interested! Will look it up![]()



Wah! I missed this post all the way back in July but thanks Farfalla! You're very sweet@Welcome, ruka!!!^^ Yay, finally another girl! (miss heavensdragon t.t)
@Congratz, Sasori-kun!!!
@Congratulations to Spectrum, too! It was his first sig and he got second place^^
I had spring class and finals so I couldn't participate in the contests though I did vote in all of them and saw all the amazing entries!
i'll be waiting for the rest 