All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Yep yep, congratz hawk.
 

heavens_dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
586
Reaction score
87
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulations D.Hawk for winning for week #59-60!

@Farfalla: No problem with the compliments! It was well deserved!

@Spectrum: Thanks for the comment on my sig, Spectrum!

@Doragon: Haven't heard of Planetarian but I can say that your signature got me very interested! Will look it up :D
 

D. Hawk

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
380
Reaction score
50
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

LOL!!! So close! xD
Thanks for everyone. I realy like to others sig. the people here make good images to compete, so I realy glad to win.
Thanks again.

<hr noshade size="1">
@ Spectrun
Yeah, I will participate in this contest. Tonight I create one sig. (but, this theme surpise me, I can't create something good, even something abstrat)
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulations D.Hawk for winning for week #59-60!

@Farfalla: No problem with the compliments! It was well deserved!

@Spectrum: Thanks for the comment on my sig, Spectrum!

@Doragon: Haven't heard of Planetarian but I can say that your signature got me very interested! Will look it up :D
I suggest you read/play it instead of looking it up on wikipedia. :p
 

D. Hawk

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
380
Reaction score
50
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

submission done.

(some dreams are simple. She need one more. xD)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

@ d.hawk. the way you said you couldn't create something good, i thought you were serious lol. but that is a very good sig. the colors and the cute stuffed animals XD great job
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Hawk *0* Congratz^^ To be honest, I think the difference (from 1st to 2nd places) should be bigger XD! Beautiful sig, as I've already said.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Hawk, very beautiful sig!!! *-*

I love CC >D
 

D. Hawk

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
380
Reaction score
50
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

LOL. Thanks guys!

And you see? More one brazilian join on sig. contest, nice image Dheku.
 

dHEKU

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
18
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Oh yher! thanks!i cannot participate in all, but I will give my best to keep up ._.'
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Nice sig dHEKU, and more one brazilian here lol
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

lol!sig contest is being taken over by brazilians ^_^ cute sigs though
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

We have been quite busy but we haven't forgotten you:

1. Thank you for an amount of 10 submissions
2. Thank you for 10 very nice submissions
3. Thank you for making this a hard contest

And congratz to D.Hawk for the last win
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

i like this next theme. sounds really interesting and a little difficult
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Oh how the new theme relates to my previous submission. :|
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

We had the theme in mind for several weeks, we just had to wait till that festival :)
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Yeah. Koen actually came up with the star theme for the last signature contest, but I asked him to wait for Tanabata. So, if you want to blame someone about your signature not fitting with this new contest, Doragon, place the blame on me. :amuse

I just really enjoy holiday themes, and so whenever a holiday comes up (that one of us notices and for which we can produce some sort of original theme idea), you should have a suspicion that the theme will likely relate to that holiday in some way.
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Ah, no, I'm not putting blame on anyone. I was just saying that, that was, well.... disappointing.
 

heavens_dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
586
Reaction score
87
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

@Welcome, ruka!!!^^ Yay, finally another girl! (miss heavensdragon t.t)

@Congratz, Sasori-kun!!!

@Congratulations to Spectrum, too! It was his first sig and he got second place^^
Wah! I missed this post all the way back in July but thanks Farfalla! You're very sweet :D I had spring class and finals so I couldn't participate in the contests though I did vote in all of them and saw all the amazing entries!

This week theme (Stars) is fun! I really enjoyed making the signature for it! Keep the entries coming! Team#7Forever made a really cute Sakura sig!
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

this was a really hard theme -_- there are too many pics to choose from, but tried so...
as usual the entries are all great :D i'll be waiting for the rest :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top