Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah but see, you can download it directly to your laptop and just, click to use it, no need to install.

that's why I was wondering if I could use that one for my laptop so it won't be too heavy. this little thing has only got 512MB ram @ 1.6GHz. It's so puny, so i thought maybe I should just do with the portable PS version.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
512 RAM?!

/lol to death

Surely it isn't named ASUS eee PC?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
it's an MSi wind, and it wasn't made for programs that require over 512 anyway. It's meant for word processing and browsing and stuff. But I'm just trying to see what it can do haha.


well, as an afterthought though, 512 aint too bad, it probably depends on the make. Some sony Vaio got 512 but perform like 1G. I dunno. I'm not saying mine is like that though, LOL. it's pretty inferior. :p


:guns

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THE COMICON! :yelling


*noes!*
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Sony Vaio is INFERIOR TO ANYTHING IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. The END.

The above statement needs no explanation. No comebacks.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Poll:

this one

or MMDA's pink ones?

hehehe.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
If you can't shoot it, don't bother with it. There's always a lamppost in this country. ;)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kaya nga naman daw may ganyan e para di nalang sa mga poste at kung saan saan. -_-

i really hate seeing dark streaks on a wall on the street - and knowing i have to pass by them- :faint
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
You know those urinals? They reek so much it's hard to pee. It rapes your nose.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's why I always take a leak and monitor my liquid intake before I leave the house.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well as embarrassing as it sounds, it happened to me once - the "oh no I need to take a leak and all I can see is a pink smelly pit at the side of the road".

background: Went to Pampanga, stayed there for half a day, then at late evening stopped by McDonald's for a bit of a refreshment. Bought 3 Coke Floats, 1 for me, my mom and dad. Sadly my mom doesn't like those she calls "sugary drinks". So I had two. Too bad, the weather suddenly got extremely worse - there's a storm and gale force winds and torrential rain had all but stopped every vehicle in NLEX. What's worse, when we got to Balintawak we were stuck in a traffic jam lasting 2 hours. >___<
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In situations like that, I'd actually opt to pee in a bottle... I hate them pink abominations; yes they make our streets cleaner, but it's just too damn disgusting to use.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
*relax* dayoff bliss.

and huh, i pissed on the walls a couple of times now. the most daring was when we were drunk from the other town and going home, the trip was so long, we dashed to the nearest wall in the market "bawal umihi dito", i just covered it up and pissed for minutes. then i smiled at the people looking. they smiled back :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
In situations like that, I'd actually opt to pee in a bottle... I hate them pink abominations; yes they make our streets cleaner, but it's just too damn disgusting to use.
A bottle wouldn't be enough if you've jugged down a couple of Coke Floats, especially the gigantic variety.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hey guys! :D I'm still alive, though I haven't been to MH in ages...! :( Been busy with college stuff... :crying But, I missed this place so I'm popping back in... ulit. Hopefully mas tatagal naman this time... :darn. lol. :darn

kayo? kamusta na nmn? :)
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BB- :rofl

@Hunt- I sweat quite a bit, so I don't pee as much.

@Lil- You didn't really miss that much... I lurk when things are boring too.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah seems like it. was going around kanina.... everyone i knew aren't there anymore with the exception of a few... . :p
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@paperboy
I no longer sweat.

@lil
So how's your continued existence in the metropolis going?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
lil, you're still in the philippines? did you go to the comicon?


hunt doesn't sweat. he's a cyborg. :noworry
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I sweat a lot, it's the body's way of cooling off... Think of it as a biological liquid cooling system. :rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top