- Joined
- Jun 28, 2007
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
oh, thanks a lot, Rena_chan
I always come to check for C.B update first then other series, I love all the codes and especially Sakura Kouji. As I remember, when Sakura got minimized, puppy seemed to have the key in his mouth and then he might swallow it , if not where the hell could he hide it ?
I always come to check for C.B update first then other series, I love all the codes and especially Sakura Kouji. As I remember, when Sakura got minimized, puppy seemed to have the key in his mouth and then he might swallow it , if not where the hell could he hide it ?
she found out about the key and thinks that it is a random key and let puppy plays with it lol. Anything will do.



_
