Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Thanks Siberia!
All covers, issue 36, 37 - 38 excepted, have now been posted.
Thanks Siberia!
All covers, issue 36, 37 - 38 excepted, have now been posted.
What difference does moving up or down one spot in the bottom five make? Third from bottom or fourth from bottom is a pretty meaningless distinction for a new series.muwlove said:Medaka has increased one spot, but I think it is still in pretty danger for next possible cancelation along with Akaboshi.

DGM isn't in the list becoz its still on hiatus or its not in bottom 5. So we will know whats going on by this week. (DGM rules the week!!)No DGM after Akamaru, then? =/ Aww.
Lot of gag series getting colour pages in the next few weeks, huh? I'm almost surprised one of the traditional top 3/5 isn't in there.
I think Jaguar got colour last year or 2007, and it was placed in last place. So, I think Jaguar going to stay on last on this time, too.I wonder if Jaguar's still last even though it has a color page...
Hopefully they'll have an announcement in Akamaru, I suspect DGM will return after the next cuts, anywhere from issue 42 - 45.No DGM after Akamaru, then? =/ Aww.
Lot of gag series getting colour pages in the next few weeks, huh? I'm almost surprised one of the traditional top 3/5 isn't in there.
What is this suppose means? Is he just bluffing or Kagijin be end up like Medaka?小ネタ
・39ドベ5 とら、赤星、わじま、めだか、黒子
・40巻頭べるぜ Cいぬ、金未来
鍵が微妙かも?
Last time Jaguar got color was last year, and it was placed in the middle of the magazine. It looks like that's the case this time too, since the bottom 5 was already posted without it...I think Jaguar got colour last year or 2007, and it was placed in last place. So, I think Jaguar going to stay on last on this time, too.