- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
yeah but see, you can download it directly to your laptop and just, click to use it, no need to install.
that's why I was wondering if I could use that one for my laptop so it won't be too heavy. this little thing has only got 512MB ram @ 1.6GHz. It's so puny, so i thought maybe I should just do with the portable PS version.
that's why I was wondering if I could use that one for my laptop so it won't be too heavy. this little thing has only got 512MB ram @ 1.6GHz. It's so puny, so i thought maybe I should just do with the portable PS version.






Been busy with college stuff...
But, I missed this place so I'm popping back in... ulit. Hopefully mas tatagal naman this time...
. lol. 

