- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
w/ knife?



Rei from Rebuild of EvaOMG! It's Rei 2.0! (from the movie of course)
Welcome!
Well OK naman kami aside from the goddess nearly losing a finger and me nearly eating a roach ninja-ing in the pancit...


I lurked here the time when BA (Bleach Asylum) had some errors.man, roach in the pancit. eww! -_-
oh but the horrors in the kitchen, you guys wouldn't know. I won't break your illusions and stuff. 5-star hotel na yan ah.
hello to all newbies in this thread!
and rei, since you'd been lurking, I think you know the usual initiation questions...
es

I don't wanna be on his bad side. he's been good to me especially with the finger accident. 

I don't wanna get eaten j/k
Second courserI'm not working. Back to studying. It's ridiculous, really. All I ever enrolled for this semester are 3 subjects all on a Saturday, and yet the term's gonna be ending in two weeks and we STILL have to have an exam of any sort.


what a life. and still you have something to complain about. tsk tsk. kids these days..I'm not working. Back to studying. It's ridiculous, really. All I ever enrolled for this semester are 3 subjects all on a Saturday, and yet the term's gonna be ending in two weeks and we STILL have to have an exam of any sort.
from what school?I'm a student, well atleast i think. LOL
Just graduated last April.

1. Hetalia and Baccano! . . . I love them both sobra~ can't pick just. . . one1. fave anime of all time
2. top 5 currently reading manga
3. do you love me?



Oh man. Flooding. Used to have it all the time back in high school (School was along taft).man. first encounter ko ng baha. ever.
eeeeew.
May masama ba dun? O_O;;; . . . pero kung takot ka sa crazy fans na walang ibang iniisip except for going squee on this series . . . edi hindi kita tatakutin xD haha!oh noes not another hetalia fangirl....![]()

Kainis ang baha . . . . pwede pa magkasakit dahil dun . . .
May masama ba dun? O_O;;; . . . pero kung takot ka sa crazy fans na walang ibang iniisip except for going squee on this series . . . edi hindi kita tatakutin xD haha!
Halina at magpariwara sa kapangyarihan ng Imperyong Tagalog. Lubayan ang anumang pagkakagapos sa panglalawigang kultura at magpaubaya sa di-malampasang Imperyo.sup old guys and new guys, kakabalik lang ng sunday dayoff bliss. balik naman trabaho bukas. just saw Up, not what i expected, but still a great film, that pixar magic is still alive
galing kong magtagalog no? hehe yung bagong office kase, kakastart lang talaga, lahat ng staff ata kinuha mula maynila kaya ayun, feeling tagalog na din, sana marinig niyo yung ilonggong tono. isang buwan ang training/trip-trip, yung last office isang araw lang![]()
So, that's what they call it nowadays? "Dumping Hetalia on your HDD?" :Pjust noticed that your sig is italia and deutsch? there's an hetalian fangirl at work and she just dumped on my HDD the anime...-_;