Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
w/ knife?
 

Rei ~♥

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Join, pasali po :lmao

My First post ay nandito na agad..

Nag lurk kasi ako dito yata nung version 13 ninyo.

Kumusta? ;)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
OMG! It's Rei 2.0! (from the movie of course)

Welcome! :confetti

Well OK naman kami aside from the goddess nearly losing a finger and me nearly eating a roach ninja-ing in the pancit...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
man, roach in the pancit. eww! -_-

oh but the horrors in the kitchen, you guys wouldn't know. I won't break your illusions and stuff. 5-star hotel na yan ah.


hello to all newbies in this thread!

and rei, since you'd been lurking, I think you know the usual initiation questions...
 

Rei ~♥

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
OMG! It's Rei 2.0! (from the movie of course)

Welcome! :confetti

Well OK naman kami aside from the goddess nearly losing a finger and me nearly eating a roach ninja-ing in the pancit...
Rei from Rebuild of Eva ;)
Roach in the pansit? :blink
Anyway, thanks.

man, roach in the pancit. eww! -_-

oh but the horrors in the kitchen, you guys wouldn't know. I won't break your illusions and stuff. 5-star hotel na yan ah.
hello to all newbies in this thread!
and rei, since you'd been lurking, I think you know the usual initiation questions...
I lurked here the time when BA (Bleach Asylum) had some errors.
Sumugod ako dito to check the latest spoilers. :noes
Saw this thread at v13. Pero hindi ko alam ang initiation questions. :faint
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well here goes.

1. fave anime of all time
2. top 5 currently reading manga
3. do you love me?



Reactions welcome. just so you know, i eat people who don't love me. :kukuku




/rant: wtf. I didn't wake up for work today. it's my last day of my first week before my rest day (wut?) and I didn't wake up for it!!!!!!! I felt like i lost my virginity when I realized the time. fuck.

i didn't even call in. I hope the head chef doesn't notice... :wtf I don't wanna be on his bad side. he's been good to me especially with the finger accident. :crying

Buuuut I'm happy to note that I will just take this opportunity of being absent for moving into the apartment in makati. And finally i can sleep well (at least more than 4 hours!) and rack up the overtime hours wooohooo!!!
 

Rei ~♥

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well here goes.

1. fave anime of all time

Hunter X Hunter :wtf

2. top 5 currently reading manga
One Piece
Bleach
NGE Gakuen Datenroku
Yun lang :cry

3. do you love me?

Yes :confetti I don't wanna get eaten j/k

Seems you guys are all working. Poor me :faint
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'm not working. Back to studying. It's ridiculous, really. All I ever enrolled for this semester are 3 subjects all on a Saturday, and yet the term's gonna be ending in two weeks and we STILL have to have an exam of any sort.
 

Rei ~♥

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm not working. Back to studying. It's ridiculous, really. All I ever enrolled for this semester are 3 subjects all on a Saturday, and yet the term's gonna be ending in two weeks and we STILL have to have an exam of any sort.
Second courser :cool:
Goodluck on your exams ~

I'm a student, well atleast i think. LOL
Just graduated last April.

- I'm trying to memorize the smiley codes here - So many of them :tem
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm not working. Back to studying. It's ridiculous, really. All I ever enrolled for this semester are 3 subjects all on a Saturday, and yet the term's gonna be ending in two weeks and we STILL have to have an exam of any sort.
what a life. and still you have something to complain about. tsk tsk. kids these days..

I'm a student, well atleast i think. LOL
Just graduated last April.
from what school?


and it might be a good time to open yourself to new manga rei. :tem
 

sapphire-pyro

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Thanks sa mga welcome~ Sensya kung hindi ako masyado makakarelate . . . tinatamad ako basahin mga previous pages x_x Dami . . .

1. fave anime of all time
2. top 5 currently reading manga
3. do you love me?
1. Hetalia and Baccano! . . . I love them both sobra~ can't pick just. . . one
2. Top 5??? Hirap naman i-rank . . . *following gazillions of manga* . . . let's see . . . excluding Hetalia . . . (1) Akagami no Shirayukihime (2) Bloody Monday (3) Livingstone (4) 07-Ghost (5) Izayakaku . . . . errr . . . hindi yan final top 5. Kung ano lang mga unang pumasok sa isip ko . . .kasi . . . shet ang dami kong binabasa . . .
3. I love everyone so of course xD Wahehehe~
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hala di ko lam yang mga binabasa mo a... :sweatdrop
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
oh noes not another hetalia fangirl....:o
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
What is this hetalia and what are the connotations of being a fangirl of it?

Oh, and welcome new members! Funny how my internet (and by connection my cable tv) decided to die just when everyone was in.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
man. first encounter ko ng baha. ever.

eeeeew.


oh, and KTT, when you say "not another", you say it like there's another hetalia fangirl here. I don't see anybody else fangirling over it. :oh

mj, hetalia is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hetalia
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
man. first encounter ko ng baha. ever.

eeeeew.
Oh man. Flooding. Used to have it all the time back in high school (School was along taft).

Kinda fun the first few times.

Until you realize your feet was actually slowly rotting away.

Stupid flood.

The worst was in college, though, when I woke up in my boarding house with everything from the first floor stacked up my doorstep on the second floor.
 

sapphire-pyro

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Kainis ang baha . . . . pwede pa magkasakit dahil dun . . .

oh noes not another hetalia fangirl....:o
May masama ba dun? O_O;;; . . . pero kung takot ka sa crazy fans na walang ibang iniisip except for going squee on this series . . . edi hindi kita tatakutin xD haha!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
sup old guys and new guys, kakabalik lang ng sunday dayoff bliss. balik naman trabaho bukas. just saw Up, not what i expected, but still a great film, that pixar magic is still alive :thumbs

galing kong magtagalog no? hehe yung bagong office kase, kakastart lang talaga, lahat ng staff ata kinuha mula maynila kaya ayun, feeling tagalog na din, sana marinig niyo yung ilonggong tono. isang buwan ang training/trip-trip, yung last office isang araw lang :rofl
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Kainis ang baha . . . . pwede pa magkasakit dahil dun . . .

May masama ba dun? O_O;;; . . . pero kung takot ka sa crazy fans na walang ibang iniisip except for going squee on this series . . . edi hindi kita tatakutin xD haha!

just noticed that your sig is italia and deutsch? there's an hetalian fangirl at work and she just dumped on my HDD the anime...-_;
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
sup old guys and new guys, kakabalik lang ng sunday dayoff bliss. balik naman trabaho bukas. just saw Up, not what i expected, but still a great film, that pixar magic is still alive :thumbs

galing kong magtagalog no? hehe yung bagong office kase, kakastart lang talaga, lahat ng staff ata kinuha mula maynila kaya ayun, feeling tagalog na din, sana marinig niyo yung ilonggong tono. isang buwan ang training/trip-trip, yung last office isang araw lang :rofl
Halina at magpariwara sa kapangyarihan ng Imperyong Tagalog. Lubayan ang anumang pagkakagapos sa panglalawigang kultura at magpaubaya sa di-malampasang Imperyo.

just noticed that your sig is italia and deutsch? there's an hetalian fangirl at work and she just dumped on my HDD the anime...-_;
So, that's what they call it nowadays? "Dumping Hetalia on your HDD?" :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top