Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The last chapter was kinda short, but I can't wait for more.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
WTH why isn't 76-90 scanlated?
why did the Manga Editors skip to 91?
is 76-90 scanlated somewhere?
Unfortunately not, the Edited Mangas are done by mostly one person (translation + cleaning + typesetting), and that one person has been somewhat MIA as of late. I wish there was someway I could help, since the RAWs are available...
 

Urtear

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
106
Reaction score
22
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Unfortunately not, the Edited Mangas are done by mostly one person (translation + cleaning + typesetting), and that one person has been somewhat MIA as of late. I wish there was someway I could help, since the RAWs are available...
Oh, I thought it was scanlated somewhere because suddenly Ch. 91 popped out of nowhere.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Well, Ubel Blatt 76 was released not too long ago. I guess this means that Mauvel and Co. got permission from Suvi to continue Edited Mangas!
 

Zave

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
damn
#94 should be out already :(
 

smokeesid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
687
Reaction score
220
Gender
Male
Country
India
Amazing!! everything is done by just one person, All the thanks for him..great job man
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
94 is informative but we still dont know what happened to Koinzel (hope he gets a new form....).
 

Skyrider

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So any ideas on where Koinzell might be?
94 is informative but we still dont know what happened to Koinzel (hope he gets a new form....).
How about him regaining his old form (It was much stronger than the fairy) or become some fairy King :)
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So any ideas on where Koinzell might be?


How about him regaining his old form (It was much stronger than the fairy) or become some fairy King :)
I dont think so. It would take away the whole suspense of who he is right away. I think him regaining his real form or the people know who he is will be saved till the last part - better to have the enemies to figure it out.
 

Skyrider

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't understand Japanese, but i have a feeling Ikfes is going to try a Coup d'état.. or at least beat some of the higher people
 

zillac

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
so whether or not you already know.

The round table is going on in this chapter.

Ikfes is now no longer a slave.

レベロント is trying to get another three province for his victory (against the rebellion and probably koinzell, was not explained)

The emperor is not giving out any opinion AT ALL, well I guess he's pretty much a dead man after his son is killed by koinzell

Just before they pass the proposal (of giving レベロント the provinces), エルサリア opened the door, and trying to reveal the truth of what's happening
But the members of the round table were afraid of the military power of the seven heroes, and does not listen to her.

forgive my poor explanation
 

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
-sigh- I was hoping Ikfes was going to switch sides, but I guess that's going to happen later. I just could see Ikfes and Elsaria hooking up.

Considering that I know LITTLE japanese... my own explanation added with the post above me...
Yeah, I really think Lebont (sp?) is trying to gather more territory after the confusion. I think he was using Koinzell as a cause of the 'rebellion' that he 'needed' to quell (I'm pretty sure the round table is kinda clueless about the skirmish that happened there). But let's see... if the common plot line will play out, he gets the territories but faces a combined resistance force (who knows the real truth) and out of nowhere Koinzell appears and tips the scale. This is just my speculation.
 
Last edited:

bellcrossage

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
28
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I think Elsaria is no longer going to be doing the Empire's dirty work, much like Rosen and the other ones that were under Glenn. They told Lebelont to pretty much suck it. I think Elsaria knows that Koinzell is still alive and that it may have been the King of the Forest that saved him, since the King of the Forest left the area after Lebelont used his weapon on the arena to try and kill Koinzell. I think the next target for Koinzell is none other than Lebelont.
 

zillac

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
the King of the Forest seems have left for the reason that he thought Koinzell is killed. (that he came because he thought it'll be interesting watching Koinzell)

Coming to this point, I'm guessing that Koinzell will stay disappeared for quite a while, and the story will continue on Elsaria for a few chapters.
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
the King of the Forest seems have left for the reason that he thought Koinzell is killed. (that he came because he thought it'll be interesting watching Koinzell)

Coming to this point, I'm guessing that Koinzell will stay disappeared for quite a while, and the story will continue on Elsaria for a few chapters.
i hope not.. elsaria is an interesting char but she is powerless in this whole thing. Maybe we see a search party for Koinzell?
 

zillac

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
OK the new chapter.

someone says, oh leblont now you have more power than the emperor.
Leblont answered, No, I'm NOT YET the emperor.

Leblont says, it's difficult to satisfy those who can choose the emperor (選帝侯, whatever it should be said in english :p), and it looks like there's some one noble and virtuous who won't be intimidated or accpet my kind offers. (picture shows elsaria's father)

and they turn around, and leblont says, it's about time we should start THAT.
one besides him says, you already have great power, you shouldn't lay your hand on THAT too soon.

The 七槍騎士団 are locked up, and released by one of the seven heroes who used to stand beside グレン(Glen?). That hero also says, he has somethings to say about Leblont but it's not the time yet, and when the time comes he will put the empire back on the right track.

Leblont seems to be planning on something big. He says that Koinzell only postponed the disaster (back in the time), and he is going to accomplish what Koinzell couldn't do. (oh yes, you killed him)

The third to last page, I think it's showing the 月の巫女, who's look at the moon(s). (probably also the same person who made the prophecy that there will be a new hero?)

and on the last two pages,
seems Koinzell is back. (less a leg, a foot, and an arm, plus some feather and wings)

oh and I think the moon is going to do something on his injury. I just hope it does not take another 20 years (in manga)
 
Last edited:

bellcrossage

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
28
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
There will be a search party made up of Elsaria and her subordinates. Also, Rosen and the other lances that were under Glenn seem to have made a decision to side with the one from the place that Koinzell was staying after the killing of Glenn.

I think Koinzell will change further and I think that the moon can assist in regenerating his lost limbs.
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It is also interesting that Elsaria told Rosen that they will now "compete" to find the saviour/hero. I think Its going to be Elsaria+koinzell (new and improved and more manly please) vs Ikfes + rosen.
 

Majek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
190
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
He looks so damn cool on those last few colored pages. Can't wait for a potential powerup or should i say repowering to the strength of the old. :)
 
Top