- Joined
- Jun 13, 2009
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The last chapter was kinda short, but I can't wait for more.
Unfortunately not, the Edited Mangas are done by mostly one person (translation + cleaning + typesetting), and that one person has been somewhat MIA as of late. I wish there was someway I could help, since the RAWs are available...WTH why isn't 76-90 scanlated?
why did the Manga Editors skip to 91?
is 76-90 scanlated somewhere?
Oh, I thought it was scanlated somewhere because suddenly Ch. 91 popped out of nowhere.Unfortunately not, the Edited Mangas are done by mostly one person (translation + cleaning + typesetting), and that one person has been somewhat MIA as of late. I wish there was someway I could help, since the RAWs are available...

How about him regaining his old form (It was much stronger than the fairy) or become some fairy King94 is informative but we still dont know what happened to Koinzel (hope he gets a new form....).

I dont think so. It would take away the whole suspense of who he is right away. I think him regaining his real form or the people know who he is will be saved till the last part - better to have the enemies to figure it out.So any ideas on where Koinzell might be?
How about him regaining his old form (It was much stronger than the fairy) or become some fairy King![]()
i hope not.. elsaria is an interesting char but she is powerless in this whole thing. Maybe we see a search party for Koinzell?the King of the Forest seems have left for the reason that he thought Koinzell is killed. (that he came because he thought it'll be interesting watching Koinzell)
Coming to this point, I'm guessing that Koinzell will stay disappeared for quite a while, and the story will continue on Elsaria for a few chapters.
), and it looks like there's some one noble and virtuous who won't be intimidated or accpet my kind offers. (picture shows elsaria's father)
