Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
^So maybe the current Wajimania chapters aren't actually being ranked? Editor love, spreading the gag... something? Heck, maybe it's already doomed and so the next few chapters just don't matter, ranking-wise. It could be like Akaboshi last week, or...
...anyway, I don't think Wajimania has a chance.
Beelzebub THAT high? Is it really such a good series? (Poor Toriko; it would've been up there once, and now...)
Kochi kame drama rating is very low, especially compare to the previous series occupying it's time slot, Mr. Brain. I think jump's still trying to revive it.
But but Mr. Brain is a
Kimura Takuya drama. Very few series achieve those rankings anyway. Very, VERY few. And I think it had a lot of cameos and stuff.
Then again, the KochiKame main actor is from the same group... but still.
Actually, looking at previous dramas on that network/timeslot, most were doing about the same as Kochikame is, on average (it had a much bigger drop in viewership to recent episodes, though, hence the "average"... yeah, it's not doing so well now. Maybe it's just not that good? Has anyone seen any episodes?).