All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

thx but only a mod can change the entries.
I changed it for you yesterday after I read your post. Next time though, feel free to PM either Koen or me, and we will alter the post for you. :vbunny


No problem^^

Koen or Tsuki, can I ask if I can use a sig for this them thru PM?
Sure
 
Last edited:

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Oh, I just realized something while making the voting thread for the superhero sig contest. Sasori, you didn't make a sig that had some sort of ecchi/romantic component to it. :o Is this the first time that this has happened, and what caused the change?

Also, the new sig contest is now up and ready. Its theme is all about babies. I thought it would be nice and something different. I hope everyone finds it enjoyable. :hbunny
Tsukisama ^^
I haven't found a good picture with Lupin and Fujiko (a sex bomb girl LOL)....
Next time the theme will be very hard for me, but if you mean baby in slang... there will be no problem ;)
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Tsukisama ^^
I haven't found a good picture with Lupin and Fujiko (a sex bomb girl LOL)....
Next time the theme will be very hard for me, but if you mean baby in slang... there will be no problem ;)
No, I kind of meant 'baby' as in actual babies. If you manage to turn this theme into an ecchi signature, I will be shocked and amazed. :p
 

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

No, I kind of meant 'baby' as in actual babies. If you manage to turn this theme into an ecchi signature, I will be shocked and amazed. :p
And I will be freaked out and may have to report you to the police =P
 

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

No, I kind of meant 'baby' as in actual babies. If you manage to turn this theme into an ecchi signature, I will be shocked and amazed. :p
Huuummm.... how about, "Making babies" as a title ;)... i bet that would be ecchi :p
 

WhatWhatinthebutt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

So I'm assuming no chibi's?
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

So I'm assuming no chibi's?
The theme says it needs to relate to babies. If you have a character named "baby" in chibi form, that's fine, but there needs to be some crystal clear connection to babies in your signature.
 

WhatWhatinthebutt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

The theme says it needs to relate to babies. If you have a character named "baby" in chibi form, that's fine, but there needs to be some crystal clear connection to babies in your signature.
So Baby from Dragonball GT would count? I just want to be perfectly clear... in order to make sure my entree is applicable to the theme
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

So Baby from Dragonball GT would count? I just want to be perfectly clear... in order to make sure my entree is applicable to the theme
Sure. If you wanted to do Baby from Dragonball GT, that would be fine. There just needs to be a really clear connection to the theme "baby." Feel free to be as creative with it as you want. :amuse
 

leafです

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I wonder if I have a chance. I suck at text. >.<
I noticed that the sigs were better in the older SOTW's. Where did those people go?:eyeroll
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I wonder if I have a chance. I suck at text. >.<
I noticed that the sigs were better in the older SOTW's. Where did those people go?:eyeroll
You have a chance to win. It really just depends on your signature. You don't even need to place text in your signature. It could just be images that speak for themselves.

As for the second part of your post, that isn't cool. I recognize that you are new, but for future reference, bashing the artists here is not allowed at all. All of the artists who compete have their own styles and if you do not like their style, that is your opinion, but you don't need to insult them.
 

leafです

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

You have a chance to win. It really just depends on your signature. You don't even need to place text in your signature. It could just be images that speak for themselves.

As for the second part of your post, that isn't cool. I recognize that you are new, but for future reference, bashing the artists here is not allowed at all. All of the artists who compete have their own styles and if you do not like their style, that is your opinion, but you don't need to insult them.
Sorry everyone...*Tsukisama is right behind me with a sword at my throat*>.< :p
I don't really have anything else to say.>.>
O' Thanks for the info Tsukisama!:tem
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

This theme is hard T.T I gave up on the idea I had... Now I'm trying something new... but it's rly hard XD
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

This theme is hard T.T I gave up on the idea I had... Now I'm trying something new... but it's rly hard XD
Really? Is the theme really that hard? :o There are so few participants in this current contest. It makes very sad. :worrybunny
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

ya, can't work with a baby...
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I hope so, Farfalla. I didn't think this was such a hard theme actually. There should be quite a few pictures of babies in existence. It shouldn't be like this is a really off-the-wall kind of topic.

Hopefully someone else will enter; otherwise, our only contestant thus far will win by default (which wouldn't be terrible though, since TeAm#7FoReVer's signature is very good, but the more competition is better :hbunny).
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

i think this is the hardest theme i have seen so far -_- i have no idea what to do
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

:oh, is it really a hard theme? Anyway, we are sure you can pull out something. Creative minds are what you all are, and we are sure you can do it

a tie, like last time we did a staff decision

winner: sasori, congratulations...
to asa, it wasn't easy but I hope you can understand there can be only one winner and sadly, like the song says, the winner takes it all. Believe us, it was a tough choice
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

U say this cause you're aquarius, Koen xP (kidding)
Congratz, Sasori^^
I still don't know how to vote in the Summer Contest T.T
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top