- Joined
- Jun 10, 2009
- Messages
- 336
- Reaction score
- 101
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Despite their results, in all ManU matches I've seen so far this season their performance has been very lacklustre.
. I Suppose that if the goal was from Uruguai the final minutes would be super intense, with Argentina needing a draw to get through.
\o/
Congrats, that was impressivel! Never expected Slovakia to go trough the WCSlovakia - Poland 1:0. Finally, after 16 years we´re finally there again - it was too long.
Neither did we.Congrats, that was impressivel! Never expected Slovakia to go trough the WC
Well I never saw him play in any team, except for some 10 minute appearances for the national team. I think he can be a bet for the friendly matches we have before the WC (assuming we get there...). Right now, the recently naturalized Liedson is the owner of that position, but the next in line is very uncertain.I'm confused about Uefa's site.
So Edinho decides to score, and now he's the face of Fifa?
Are you satisfied with him Mendes? I don't know if he's even playing in Malaga now..
I quote that! I'd bet money on Spain to win this WC. Argentina made it, but barely. Maradona recommended that everyone who didnt believe they'd make it could suck it (yeah he said it with all the words).Congrats to Argentina, can't have a world cup without Argentina.
And a big congrats to Spain for a perfect 30 points.. jeez.
Every season they say so, 1st haha Chelsea slipping up, but hey we have a crap midfield compared to liverpool, chelsea and arsenalManchester United is another team I don't see going anywhere this season.

To be honest we shouldn't be surprised at Man U this season. They've done this consistently over a period of time.Every season they say so, 1st haha Chelsea slipping up, but hey we have a crap midfield compared to liverpool, chelsea and arsenal![]()