Re: Help Blai raise to stardom
You mind posting vids of you fighting?
It's about a former karate-practicing girl being with the guy that practices and knws karate, right? That's a good manga. Who's your favorite?
Uhm, no, I don't mind. I can record a vid when I'm sparing next time if you'd like.
Yeah it is. I don't really know who's my favourite. But after Tamaki realises his feelings for her he kinda becomes my fav... but Sora is awesome :O
hey what is Renboy doing in your house?
uuh...... o.O
Blai what happened to your reviews? I just loved your first one
So have you ever been to Norway? I mean, we do have a couple of popular and nice mountains to snowboard down. And where in Sweden do you live?
Guess it's because I always ski/snowboard with my friends, and it would suck for me to suck while they had a great time.
I know... I just got home from work so I'll make one in ~20mins ^.^ I've just been... no I haven't been busy, but I kinda forgot.
I've been to Oslo! lol like some years ago. Never to ski or snowboard But I'm planning to visit Norway because I've heard it's the only country that has more beautiful girls than Sweden. Sweden feels so "been there, done that". Either they are shy brunettes or slutty blondes >,>
I live in the southern part of Sweden. Växjö to be more precise. It's in Småland if you know where it is ^^
You should visit Sweden sometime >.>
Oh you snowboard!! I snowboard too!

Well actually I do both, but I do snowboarding more these days! Were you a ticks person because i never really tried doing any >.>
Oh and for the virus, lethality isn't a problem, we'll just to equip it with one of my "doomsday grins"
You suck too much to be doing tricks!
Uhm, I know like... something 180 and I can tailgrab or whatever. I can grab my board and spin around! I'm not that much of a freak so I know the names. :P
I prefer skating in cities!
Oh lawd, your doomsday grin! It's said to be the most overpowered ads for viruses!