RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

haha what do you think how broken my heart is when he's in Germany and not hookin me up

lol but no. he's busy with Jrock now, no time for Hiphop reviews. thatazz. lets beat that traitor
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Fail(ed) not fail, that doesn't make sense.
​
Nor does the sentence above as you missed out a few important things.
You should have wrote;

"It is "Failed" not "fail". Fail on its own does not make any sence"

So you trying to correct was a bad mistake because it left you vulnerable for me to correct you.
~-Ren Boy-
;)​

Oh I have also come to this thread to wish you a safe journey home and also a very good time at Germany. No going to the pubs and brothels >.>
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

haha what do you think how broken my heart is when he's in Germany and not hookin me up

lol but no. he's busy with Jrock now, no time for Hiphop reviews. thatazz. lets beat that traitor
Aye! He promised to put it out before he left :yelling

Moar... Reviews... :bored

Let's just spam his thread down while he's away.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I do recall him saying he would do a review. I agree with 3cmm, lets over-flood this thread with SPAM!!!!!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

While Blai is gone I'm gonna act as him. You may ask me whatever you want. (Lol random spam).

Yeah -Ren Boy-, he did promise one, which is why we're mad :mad
(Really though, I'm not mad at all, but it's fun to joke about it all the time).

Moderator Notice:
Sorry, took an earlier route than expected - thus depriving me of 3hrs freedom~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

3cmm when will Blai be back lol??

If Blai is here then, if you could visit only one country which one would it be?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Blai is already back dummy.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

@ JDM - I would visit israel or peru

Ren - u suck, learn not to X convos please *palmface*
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Do you know anything about israel?

sorry for pressing the x button on the msn chat next time I won't :D
But on the serious note, I am going to bed now and I believe you should be aswell.
tc
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Thats cool Blai! I would like to visit Peru! Haven't been to South America yet, I might go next summer! yay!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Lol, I forgot all about this thread. Welcome back Blai, we've been trying to overflood you with spam but we failed miserably..

South America sounds awesome. I want to go there. Either South America or Asia really, someplace where it's different than Europe. Been to Africa already so that's not an option.

Chile is the shit. A friend of mine actually invited me for a "year with backpack traveling", or as we call it in norwegian "et år på loffen". In that case we wanted to go to Chile \o/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Haha, I'm 1/4 Hungarian actually so I definitely have roots there, though I ONLY know my grandfather, I don't even know the rest of my family there, but I've met them 2 times. Once 3 years ago and once when I was a small kid (which I don't remember of course). He lives in Budapest btw so that's the place I would go to if I went to Hungary.
Yay! Go there, visit him, hang out with him, go clubbing \o/
I've got relatives in Budapest too, and have been there several times. When I was young, I fell in love with their Parliament building because at night it looked like this at their 50th anniversary (since 1956, anyone care to know what happened then? *cough* Russians *cough*)
That's how it looked from our apartment. It's always beautiful at nights, and the king's bridge crossing Donau is also lit and it's beautiful :wtf

I'm afraid I'm long ways off from learning Hungarian, lol! I only know "zevas(spelling?)", meaning good bye, haha! I'm definitely interested in the country though, I've considered spending some time there several times, but never got down to doing it. Would be cool to study there too!
It's not too hard tbh. It's like finnish but a bit more Slavic. If you're good at English or French you can find similarities (few tho) but their grammar is way easier than the Scandinavian languages.
Don't study there O.O It's so strict it's insane. Mom studied at some uni and compared to Swedish schools it's like uhm... Swedish school is watching Simpson, eating chips, while Hungarian school is like being in the army.
What I'm trying to say is that it's insanely more hard. If they don't live up to the goals for their grade they have to re-do that grade... and that applies from 2nd grade O.O

I'll try, haha! :cool
Yeah, seriously. It's so different from Scandinavia. You'll deffo love it :)

Pulling a small Kanye there? :p
Kanye is the biggest mtv douce of all time.. of all time

Probably become a civil economist. It's not the most exciting profession I guess, but it's well paid and easy to find jobs. We'll have to see how I like it though, it's only my first year at the university and I've not 100% decided whether I'll continue this line or not :tem
Hmm.... I don't really like economy-related jobs. If it's not to increase my economy *http://www.instantrimshot.com/* hmm... I don't really know what you do as a civil economist but nowadays you have to think of the public demand and salary too :/

Dude! Atleast you have LOTS of ideas! Just think real hard and pinpoint which one you like most. Music production sure is cool. Do you listen to Swedish rap btw? I love some of Timbuktu's songs!
Hmm.. yeah, but I have to apply... uhm... in a month :p
I think I'm gonna go for Music Production tbh. I want a job where you can do career and I think you can go pretty far if you're a good producer.
Maybe I can combine it with being a songwriter (I have like 50+ songs laying around) and I'm writing all the time :p

Yes, Timbuktu is awesome! I listen to Swedish rap, mostly to Ken Ring, Timbuktu or Promoe because almost all of their songs brings a message.
Promoe sings mostly political songs while Ken Ring does a lot of personal songs. Most of them sad nowadays ;/ however he's in kenya now, doing tons of charity work and he started an own football team because he saw the potential and they fucking kicks ass. they're like 13years old and insanely good. (He does al that while building himself a fucking palace lol)
Timbuktu is just this special rapper. You've heard "Tack för Kaffet"? It's superb! :D Love him.


Btw, "et år på loffen" sounds awesome :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

wut is ur fav f00d?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I can answer that; Veggie Burger

Moderator Notice:
.... lucky guess~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What would be on the burger?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What would you visit Israel/Peru for?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Does Isreal not have great culture
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

If you're gonna go to a Music Production.. högskola (XD), where are you planning to go? I'm not sure if I'll even keep studying but if I do I'll probably keep to to track I'm on and go Music Production as well, but I'm not sure which school is the best for that sort of education. There's one in the same building as the gymnasie (XD) I go to now but I'm having my doubts about that one, everyone who goes there just looks.. depressed. :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Göteborg ffs! Grön Ungdom is awesome there, and the town's wicked.

Or somewhere in Skåne. Skånska is sexy and as reggae as it can be. ^.^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Blai is gone for now...hmm I wonder if he will comeback in a weeks time...

Blai when will you come back? lol :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top