RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Omg, sorry for the damn late reply. Been kinda hectic lately, and even the Naruto section has suffered from my absence, or maybe they see it as relaxing :p

Dude, I've been in the army, so don't come here and tell me it's strict, haha. Joking aside, the army's level of being "strict" varies alot from country to country and from situation to situation. Like for example training missions are taken very seriously, though of course it's only training so it's not that big a deal when it all comes down to it (unless it's the winter training mission, also called "NATO-execise", where several NATO countries participate in a huge training exercise. That was pretty strict, and taken very seriously). Other than that the army is a huge slack fest, seriously. You don't do jack, and 80% of the army is doing "chill stuff", also called "vente tjeneste" here in norway :cool:

The parliament looks awesome. I've only seen it at day so I had no clue it looked like that at night. It's kinda cool!

I think you definitely should persue a career in the music brand. It's interesting and offers alot of possibilities. Production sounds awesome, I wouldn't mind working with that myself, something creative. Not sure economics are the thing for me either, haha. We'll see after the first year. It's no biggie starting over with something else after all.

Yeah Timbuktu is awesome. Tack för Kaffet is cool, though it's not among the songs I've listened most to, I can't recall what the name of those songs were at the moment..

Have you heard 50's new album btw? Before I Self Destruct came out a few days ago after all, I just remembered and downloaded it today.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yo Blai, where have you been dude!? *Hoping Blai is safe*

Anyways, thought i'd ask a question:

What was your most embarrassing moment?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

x cv\}987y6cvm9877v8b9nm


That good sir, was a faceroll. And that's about how I feel now
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Where have you been? Exams or something?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I have some more bad news :sweatdrop

Shugo Chara is ending in the next chapter. :scry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yeah, exams and random irl stuff. Politic work and some conferences.

STOP BRINGING ME THE BAD NEWS AKIYAMA :(
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Baby are you down down down down down?

Even if the sky is falling down. : )
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

How did you perform in the exams? Do you play any sport?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Baby are you down down down down down?

Even if the sky is falling down. : )
Do you like Jay Sean's song called 'Down'? :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

How did you perform in the exams? Do you play any sport?
1. Awesome in 3 of them and fucked up my physics.
2. No, or well, I practice kung fu but apart from that none.

What was your most embarrassing moment?
I really don't know... Mainly because I don't really care about what people think of me or what happens... but I guess it was that time when i was in south africa and I hit on multiple girls at the same time (well wtf, enjoy your stay wasn't it? :D) and then I hooked up with this one girl (Ramona) but turned her down for valentines, I told her I was gonna spend it with some male friends of mine and just chill, maybe go clubbing, but instead I went for dinner with Michelle and I met her there.. That wasn't really embarrasing, but it felt a bit odd.

I was there on a 2week trip with my school to donate money for a charity organisation.. the hooking up with girls was a personal side-project.. and my teacher still teases me for that one time where I asked out the hottest girl at their school for fun, because she've turned down all the other guys, and she said yes.. and I didn't know what the FUCK to do because I didn't wanna go out with her..

This all happened last feb... oh, and I got 2 dates for the valentine's day prom. I think i've mentioned that a bunch of times here :D

Do you like Jay Sean's song called 'Down'? :XD
Don't know about him, but I think it's pretty cool. But you shouldn't trust my judgement. I listen to - what I think is - the best songs of each genre.
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Fact i am 1/4 hungarian eat it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I wrote a fucking huge response to 3ccm but my internet died beore I sent it.

I now wish to kill someone.

Mushashi, you're in trouble.

Fact!
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

blai! whats up!? i just came here to tell you that you are a stud!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I know, I totally am. I'm busy secksing up women but thanks for dropping by!
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

of course, of course! how you been? i was trying to "engage " with you in a video chat today but you left me :/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

video chat \o/
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

oooooh!! you are eavesdropping! notty evileye buhahahahaha
whats up! don't get jealous :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

of course my jealous.. how can you do such fun things without meh

mugen u so cruel :(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

mugen... wat... wen? :O

I'm ttly naked now, call m3!!!1111
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

not cru-el. just crazy.
i haven't slept yet. me tired. i will talk to you studs tomorrow. ciao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top