Re: Assassinate people with Blai
Happy Christmas Blai.
Happy Christmas Blai.


Plzplzplzplzplz?



I'd seriously consider it if I lived a bit closer and it was cheaper.
A couple of girls from my class are going to Stockholm for New Year's Eve, too. Damnit, everyone are gonna have a good time except for me. 
Skövde - Växjö is ~3.5hrs train through Nässjö iirc. But it's more expensive than to go to gbg, maybe €60 total or something.. ;/


~ Blai


you totally need one!i want a pokemon signature for Christmas![]()

give me one sexay bi-atch! pleaseyou totally need one!![]()
you think blai is playing with the gift i got him? that might be why he's not online?
Thaanks, you too! Uhm, yeah kind of ^^, There weren't anything that I really wished for, but some things that would've been nice to get, and I got almost all of them, and some money so I can do some shopping this week on the huuge holiday sale.Merry (late to the party) Christmas!! Hope Santa gave you that one thing that you wanted!![]()
You too, merry christmas from the Indian santaMerry belated Christmas, hungry Hungary!
i want a pokemon signature for Christmas![]()
? If yes, have you completed it!?
?