RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Happy Christmas Blai.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Who's gonna be the first one you assassinate? :d

any plans for new year?:ninja
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Thank you TOC, the wish goes both ways. Merry Christmas and I hope you'll enjoy it with your near and dear.

Evil, I am still unsure. The first one who crosses my path will be struck down. New Years is going to be celebrated at a cottage near the lake together with 20-30ish people. Me and some of my close friends is hosting. We've got party games, singstar and some other stuff. Going to be awesome :)

Spotify Premium <3 Saving three party playlists and I can access them offline. :)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Can I pleaaaaaase come? :wtf Plzplzplzplzplz?

As you probably guessed, I don't have anything at all planned for New Year. It sucks. I don't wanna sit at home watching TV when I should be in a pile of snow somewhere, hardly able to stand, damnit! :darn
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

:D
oh yeah, I totally have no plans for NYE too, so I'm gonna come to ya as well :D


and if ya not willing to let us in, we just drink and scream outside so that you have no other choice but open up hu huhuhuhu /o/ /o/ /o/
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

SUre thing Orga, if you can mangage to book trip back and forth, you're more than welcome to the party, can crash there too, we have 12 beds and shitloads of mattresses. ^^, We have 15girls spending the night here so just pick one :D

If you drink and scream outside I'm afraid I'll have to take you out Evil.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Damn, it sounds like it's gonna be fun. :o I'd seriously consider it if I lived a bit closer and it was cheaper. :darn A couple of girls from my class are going to Stockholm for New Year's Eve, too. Damnit, everyone are gonna have a good time except for me. :(

*listens to depressing music*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Pfft, it's €25 for me to Gothenburg back and forth. :p Skövde - Växjö is ~3.5hrs train through Nässjö iirc. But it's more expensive than to go to gbg, maybe €60 total or something.. ;/

Where're your other rl mates going then? Tag along with them :D
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Yeah, see, that's a problem. Most of them don't have anything to do, either. I mean, technically we could throw a tiny party of our own, but we all want a huge-ass party that will surpass everything since last year. And there's nothing like that at the moment.

Not to mention I don't like "tagging along" unless I'm welcome, and I don't know that many of the people that have parties my friends know about. :darn
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Two words: That Sucks! :/

To cheer you up, Narnia The Witch and the Lion is on Ch.4 liek, now. My little sis is going to watch it in my room so I figured I'd watch it too. I saw it on cinema when it aired, premiere day. I lurve it
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

oh no! :d you would not assassinate me 4rl, would you? :D

anyways.. at least someone with n1 plans, I wish I could say the same for me, but that's not the case.

*depressed music²*
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

No worries, Blai is plannin to assassinate me. He's sneaky, like the wind, I need to be careful.

Moderator Notice:
You're damn right 'bout that :ninja~ Blai


Merry Christmas Blai!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

i want a pokemon signature for Christmas :wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Merry belated Christmas, hungry Hungary!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Merry (late to the party) Christmas!! Hope Santa gave you that one thing that you wanted! :D
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

you totally need one! :D
give me one sexay bi-atch! please :wtf you think blai is playing with the gift i got him? that might be why he's not online?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai


omg. what naughty give did you give him? Tho' he seems to be online, msn that is =/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Uhm, my sister had the comp this morning, hence why I was online on msn.

Merry (late to the party) Christmas!! Hope Santa gave you that one thing that you wanted! :D
Thaanks, you too! Uhm, yeah kind of ^^, There weren't anything that I really wished for, but some things that would've been nice to get, and I got almost all of them, and some money so I can do some shopping this week on the huuge holiday sale.

Merry belated Christmas, hungry Hungary!
You too, merry christmas from the Indian santa


i want a pokemon signature for Christmas :wtf
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

hahahaha nice thread title Blai!!!

Have you got a hitlist?
Have you played Fallout 3 :nuts? If yes, have you completed it!?
What was the highlight for you this chrsitmas :amuse?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top