Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yaaaa boy. Tachibana takes the win.
Yeah, i had no chance against you...you had a like a 20 point advantage on me....well...that's okay...prays my team starts winning in the manga :P
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
1)Ravsieg,Fayte (9 points +4 games)
2)Bowser(9 points, +2 games)
3)Jyten(9 points, +1 game) S
4)herlock Holmes.(6 points, +2 games)
5)Hinata Fan(3 points, -9 games)
6)Atobe The King, (0 points, -3 games)
7)-Insert Joke Here-

That's the current ranking. I had a giant post explaining that ranking, but I deleted it by accident. So long story short:
With 3 matches left to go in this season, even Atobe and Hinata fan still got a shot at winning assuming Fayte and Rav lose all their matches. If ravsieg wins his match vs Atobe right now, then there will be no way they can get the first place.

So, in other words, GO FOR IT ATOBE! DON'T LOSE!
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lets see the next match, lets get it goin!
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I hope Atobe wins. That way the first place will be within reach >.>

I prepared a little extra ranking so you guys can compare yourself to the others:

Ravsieg-3 Wins, 0 losses, 1 bye
Fayte-3 wins, 1 loss, 0 byes.
Bowser-2 wins, 1 loss, 1 bye
Jyten-2 Wins, 1 loss, 1 bye
Sherlock-2 wins, 2 losses, 0 byes.
Hinata Fan-0 wins, 3 losses, 1 bye
Atobe The King-0 wins, 3 losses, 0 byes.
...WAIT, I'M ON THE LOWER HALF OF THE LIST? FUCK.

Now we must wait for Ravsieg to send his lineup.


RAVSIEG VS ATOBE

S3-Shinji (12.5) Vs Amane (15)=Winner: Ravsieg
D2-Echizen+Saeki (44.5) vs D2 Kirihara / Kite (44.5)=Winner: TIE. EPIC TIE.
S2-Yukimura(35) VS Kamio (15.5)=Winner: Atobe The King
D1-Atobe+Yuuta(30)vs Fuji / Tooyama (48)=Winner: Ravsieg.
S1-Richard (2.5) vs Oshitari (18.5)=Winner: Ravsieg.

Winner: Ravsieg. 3-1

Well, nice try Atobe. But you know, if you had put Atobe/Yukimura/Echizen in singles, you would have won the game >.> your top 3 characters have 26,35 and 40 points. Ravsieg's strongest character is weaker than Atobe.

If you put all 3 of them in singles, you'd have won no matter what he put in.

Still, D2 being a tie was epic.

This is the ranking as it stands!

1)Ravsieg(12 points, +6 games)
2)Fayte (9 points +4 games)
3)Bowser(9 points, +2 games)
4)Jyten(9 points, +1 game)
5)Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +2 games)
6)Hinata Fan(3 points, -9 games)
7)Atobe The King, (0 points, -5 games)
Ravsieg The Beast is now leading with 4 victories, and is in the first place easily!

This "season" has 3 matches left! That means that with 3 matches left, both Atobe The King and Hinata Fan won't be able to win first place anymore.

Atobe has 0 points, so even if he wins 9 points, he will at the best case scenario, be able to get second place.

Hinata Fan has 3 points, but also has a -9 games score. Even if he wins his last 3 matches 5-0, his final score will be 12 points, +6 games.

...Wait! That means Hinata Fan STILL has a chance at winning first place!
...A very small one that involves no one getting past 12 points, but still an existent chance!

My magnificent self has 6 points. With 3 matches left, I can reach 15 points. Since one of those 3 matches will be a bye for me, I still have a decent shot at winning.

Fayte is so far Ravsieg's most dangerous opponent, because he hasn't even gotten his bye yet. If Ravsiegs loses even one match, Fayte can catch up!

Very well, this next round will be kill or get killed! GET READY!

ROUND 5. FIGHT!
Fayte vs Bye
Sherlock vs Jyten
Atobe vs Hinata Fan
Ravsieg vs Bowser
You guys know the drill. Lineups to me, with the exception of Jyten. Jyten must send it to Fayte.

Also, with Fayte's bye, the ranking became THIS:

1)Ravsieg(12 points, +6 games)
2)Fayte (12 points +4 games)
3)Bowser(9 points, +2 games)
4)Jyten(9 points, +1 game)
5)Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +2 games)
6)Hinata Fan(3 points, -9 games)
7)Atobe The King, (0 points, -5 games)
No position changes, but Fayte has pretty much guaranteed second place for the round, unless Bowser manages to win 3-1, or Jyten manages to win 4-1.
 
Last edited:

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well, nice try Atobe. But you know, if you had put Atobe/Yukimura/Echizen in singles, you would have won the game >.> your top 3 characters have 26,35 and 40 points. Ravsieg's strongest character is weaker than Atobe.

If you put all 3 of them in singles, you'd have won no matter what he put in.

Still, D2 being a tie was epic.
Now that is exactly why I threw my best players at doubles - I hoped Atobe would pull a Beast + Shit pair somewhere and they'd be topped, and that'd leave room for any of other of his Shits to be taken out by one of my lesser players. And well.. it happened.

A D2 tie at 44.5 is indeed Epic.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF


I wanna quit XP.

I need to stop semi-handicapping myself....I actually don't look at who my opponents are..i just make an interesting line up (and look where that got me XP) i have a basic idea like Fayte having Sanada and Zaizen and Sherlock having Nioh..but i never look at the teams or values..if i had i probably would have done the singles strategy.
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope Atobe wins. That way the first place will be within reach >.>

No position changes, but Fayte has pretty much guaranteed second place for the round, unless Bowser manages to win 3-1, or Jyten manages to win 4-1.
Therefore based on this post you have to lose to me. :D It's simply the right thing to do.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jyten vs Sherlock Holmes

Singles 3:
Irie (55) vs Kazuya(60) - Sherlock

Doubles 2:
Chitose/Inui (35) vs Ootori/Mizuki (17.5) - Jyten

Singles 2:
Gakuto (5) vs Kadowaki (2) - Jyten rofl

Doubles 1:
Kai/Aoi (18) vs Momo/Niou (38)- Sherlock

Singles 1:
Yagyuu (22.5) vs Kenya(14.5) - Jyten

Game and Match!
Jyten!
(3-2)




FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF


I wanna quit XP.

I need to stop semi-handicapping myself....I actually don't look at who my opponents are..i just make an interesting line up (and look where that got me XP) i have a basic idea like Fayte having Sanada and Zaizen and Sherlock having Nioh..but i never look at the teams or values..if i had i probably would have done the singles strategy.
How do you plan on winning if you don't see who you are playing against? lol
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol, dammit. I wasn't sure where to throw Kadowaki...Should have thrown him in S1.


Bowser vs Ravsieg
S3-Renji(25.5) vs Kirihara (23)Winner: Bowser
D2-Tanishi/Hiyoshi(24) vs Kite + Amane (36.5)=Winner:Ravsieg
S2-Fuji (25) vs Shiraishi(24.5)Winner: Ravsieg
D1-Krauser +Sengoku(41) vs Oshitari + Kamio (34)Winner:Bowser
S1-Tezuka(27) vs Tooyama (23)Winner: Bowser!

Veeeery close, but with this, the winner is Bowser! 3-2!

This is how the ranking stands now!

1)Ravsieg(12 points, +5 games)
2)Fayte (12 points +4 games)
3)Bowser(12 points, +3 games)
4)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
5)Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +2 games)
6)Hinata Fan(3 points, -9 games)
7)Atobe The King, (0 points, -5 games)


Hilariously, the two matches so far did not change anyone's position >.>

I can no longer get first place. My best possible result is second. Crap.


Therefore based on this post you have to lose to me. :D It's simply the right thing to do.
Um sure, I just did that on purpose! Yeah. I definitely lost on purpose.


After this "season"(7 matches) is over, we'll have one negotiation round in case anyone wants to trade their characters with someone, and then start the next 7-matches-season.

Just to kill time while we wait for Atobe to send his lineup, why don't we start negotiating characters already?(We only have 2 rounds left, so...)

Does you team lose in S3?
Do you need a character that is not from any well established school?
YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OVER!
FOR A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME, YOU CAN ACQUIRE HOLY WARRIOR KADOWAKI FOR ONLY $1.99! THAT'S RIGHT! AND IF YOU BUY HIM NOW, WE'LL INCLUDE VOODOO DOLLS FOR FREE!

...I think no one is going to want to trade their characters around, lol. But it's allowed, just saying.

I was thinking, wouldn't it be good if people had 8 characters instead of 7? So that with one reserve, it would be harder to predict who they were gonna send.
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol, dammit. I wasn't sure where to throw Kadowaki...Should have thrown him in S1.

Um sure, I just did that on purpose! Yeah. I definitely lost on purpose.
Don't worry we know. Bah, I knew you'd but Kazuya in singles 3...I should have sticked with the plan and put Irie in singles 2....but winning is good enough for me. :P

Still Gakuto got his first SINGLES Win! BOO YA!

Also, I'd like to trade characters...I think I kind of got the last pick on this....also sorry Sherlock...i dont want HOLY WARRIOR KADOWAKI I'm not cool enough. :P
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Don't worry we know. Bah, I knew you'd but Kazuya in singles 3...I should have sticked with the plan and put Irie in singles 2....but winning is good enough for me. :P

Still Gakuto got his first SINGLES Win! BOO YA!
I thought you were gonna go with Irie in S2, that's why I threw Kadowaki there.
Dammit, that was close. If I had switched Kenya and Kadowaki...
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought you were gonna go with Irie in S2, that's why I threw Kadowaki there.
Dammit, that was close. If I had switched Kenya and Kadowaki...
It really was...you, me and Hinata are all in the same situation...if we guess right we win...if we guess wrong we get crushed...so...when we go against each other its all up in the air.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It really was...you, me and Hinata are all in the same situation...if we guess right we win...if we guess wrong we get crushed...so...when we go against each other its all up in the air.
Yeah. I only have one match left in the league, vs fayte. I'm screwed.

You me and Hinata are very unstable. I like it like that, but I kinda wanted just ONE MORE solid character.
I'm willing to trade Kenya(14.5) want him?
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah. I only have one match left in the league, vs fayte. I'm screwed.

You me and Hinata are very unstable. I like it like that, but I kinda wanted just ONE MORE solid character.
I'm willing to trade Kenya(14.5) want him?
For Inui. :D? That's the problem with this trading...I think people will only do like two person trades...otherwise someone is getting the shaft.

Also, Momo is psuedo solid....it is what you get for having the strongest player in the league. I mean honestly it'd take Irie with Cancer to equal a Kazuya. :P

Nuts, I think my last opponent is Ravsieg....great.....

Against Fayte.....yeah, sorry I think your doomed...same situation I was in last round...lolz....

Nuts, my final opponent is Ravsieg....great.....
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
For Inui. :D? That's the problem with this trading...I think people will only do like two person trades...otherwise someone is getting the shaft.

Also, Momo is psuedo solid....it is what you get for having the strongest player in the league. I mean honestly it'd take Irie with Cancer to equal a Kazuya. :P

Nuts, I think my last opponent is Ravsieg....great.....

Against Fayte.....yeah, sorry I think your doomed...same situation I was in last round...lolz....

Nuts, my final opponent is Ravsieg....great.....
Only one character per school, remember? If it weren't for that, I'd take Inui, just so I could give back Kadowaki, and take Koharu(I have points for Koharu, but I already have Kenya so...)

You still have 2 rounds. Hinata Fan and Ravsieg.

I still have one bye and Fayte >.>
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Only one character per school, remember? If it weren't for that, I'd take Inui, just so I could give back Kadowaki, and take Koharu(I have points for Koharu, but I already have Kenya so...)

You still have 2 rounds. Hinata Fan and Ravsieg.

I still have one bye and Fayte >.>

True, hmm...that changes a lot...if we can take from the characters that nobody wanted...because then I would trade Kai down to something and then trade yaguu up to bunta....but I think that's a bit unfair to Fayte...since he pretty much can't do that...his team is already over 136 points... if we just traded between teams I think it might make things more fair...? But who knows, plus this is just a fan league so....we can just have fun. :D
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Fayte has only 4 available points, true, but if he gave back a character to the list to take another one, he'd gain the amount of points equal to the character he gave back. I wish we could have more than one character per school though, I wanted both Yagyuu and Niou in my team.

I got Momo just because I'm gambling on him winning a lot in the manga haha.

You know, if Kazuya did indeed beat Echizen...He is gonna become even more broken LOL. I'm gonna have the God of Gods.

I hope that
Ryoga and co really do appear. That way we'll have more characters to put in the league.
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
ARGH.

Bowser did exactly what I feared he'd do. Renji and Tezuka both on singles... I hoped not and took a shot, it went wrong. Still I don't regret what I did.. I still think it was the most appropriate.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
ARGH.

Bowser did exactly what I feared he'd do. Renji and Tezuka both on singles... I hoped not and took a shot, it went wrong. Still I don't regret what I did.. I still think it was the most appropriate.
No need to beat yourself up though.

The 4 people fighting for n1 are...
Ravsieg, Fayte, Jyten, Bowser.

...And no one of those 4 has a bye left. So as long as you win your two matches left, vs Fayte and vs Jyten, you can still take the first place.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know, if Kazuya did indeed beat Echizen...He is gonna become even more broken LOL. I'm gonna have the God of Gods.

I hope that
Ryoga and co really do appear. That way we'll have more characters to put in the league.
Ah nuts...Irie isn't even going to get screen time at this rate Oni will be stronger than Irie...bah, all my characters are un-popular...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top