- Joined
- Sep 28, 2009
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
I hope not
Same here. Let's hope it pulls a Mago.Kagijin is actually giving me the vibe to continue, the same Akaboshi did at it's end. But then again, the same is going for Medaka Box.
I'm not to sure about the sales of either Kagijin or Medaka Box, but Medaka's been doing a lot better in the ToC's, so it's almost a 100% sure that Kagijin will be cancelled.
Medaka can live on for another 20/30 chapters for all I care, it's still entertaining. Although it went from a nice school-life manga to an OVER 9000!!!!! manga. Which, was pretty much a wrong move if you ask me.
But hell, Bleach and Reborn! also became battle manga's after awhile, so why not, huh.
I hope not

, the mangaka develop his own storyline and assistants help with toning and stuff. if you ask me, i think assistants make also suggestions. who knows, maybe they are more than simple artists..
I redirect you to the