Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my prediction was so wrong I can't believe it:

S3 Amane
D2 Kajimoto / Saeki
S2 Atobe
D1 Echizen / Yuuta
S1 Yukimura


I need to start winning from now on or else I will end up in the bottom half in the end (this must not happen!)
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Pff. The bottom half? IS THAT YOUR GOAL? IS YOUR RESOLUTION THAT WEAK?

...I AIM HIGHER!

...Seriously though, those two rounds were just bad luck. If you had switched D1 with D2 you'd have won.

Hmm...
Let's analyse the bottom half of the list:

5)Jyten, Jav (3 points, 0 games) (1 win, 1 loss. Have yet to play this round.)
6)Sherlock (3 points, -1 games)(2 losses, 1 win)
7)Chaos (3 points, -2 games)(2 losses, 1 bye)
8)Hinata (0 points, -3 games)(3 losses)
9)

Soon, either Jyten or Jav will tie with me. Then next round I will WIN, and go to the upper half of the list!

Seriously though, it's not that hard to get to first place. We have two losses. The top players have 3 wins.
Fayte and Atobe are going to have to fight each other sooner or later.

So that means at least one of them is going to have one loss. So, my point is...If we keep winning, we can still get to the first place.

The league just began. It has 9 rounds. Many things can still happen.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I said it must not happen. But yeah, guess you're right, there're still some more rounds.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I said it must not happen. But yeah, guess you're right, there're still some more rounds.
What I meant was "Is your goal really just to be on the top 5? I AIM HIGHER"

But yeah.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love Wakato and Niou. They make me unpredictable as hell.
Wow, we know have three monsters people in the fan league. Fayte, Atobe, and Sherlock....and their the refs...hmmm.... :p jkjkjk

I aim for somewhere above second to last which is where I predicted I'd land. If I can beat my own expectations then I'll be happy.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow, we know have three monsters people in the fan league. Fayte, Atobe, and Sherlock....and their the refs...hmmm.... :p jkjkjk

I aim for somewhere above second to last which is where I predicted I'd land. If I can beat my own expectations then I'll be happy.
Nah, if Fayte is the ace and Atobe is the king, I'm the joker. I'm the wildest of the wild cards haha.

I'm kind of in a hurry, so I'll do the short version of the match. Later I'll edit it with more details.

Jyten vs Jav
S3-S3 Reiji (24) Javimgol
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Deep Impulse[Effect]: Opponent decreases 3 points.

vs

Chitose (23.5) Jyten
-Aura Master[Feat]: When playing singles, Chitose gets boosted 5 points.
-Pinnacle of Great Wisdom[Aura]: If the opponent it within 20 levels, they drop 5 points. (singles only)

winner: jyten

D2 Kadowaki and Richard. They'll win VS Cancer and Aoi!Total is 17.5 VS the 17 of Cancer and Aoi
Richard (11.5) Javimgol
-AHAHAHA[Feat]: Opponent gets raised 3 points. (singles only)
Kadowaki (6) Javimgol
-Super Tennis[Feat]: When playing singles, Kadowaki automatically loses. (singles only)

vs

Doubles 2 Aoi + Yagyuu Gentleman Aura

Winner: Jyten

S2 Ryoga (65) Javimgol
-The Prince[Feat]: If the opponent is Echizen, Ryoga automatically loses. (singles only)

vs


Singles 2 Inui Waterfall

winner :Jav

Doubles 1 Irie + Gakuto Acrobatics

vs

D1 Hitouji and Koharu. Adding both +5 is 41.5, not enough to beat his usual D1
Koharu (16) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, team gets boosted 5 points.
Hitouji (15.5) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, team gets boosted 5 points.


winner: Jyten

S1 Sakuno (2) Javimgol
-Girly-Girl[Feat]: Characters drop 10 points when playing against her. (singles only)
-Ryoma-kun![Feat]: If opponent is Echizen, Sakuno automatically wins. She would win VS Cancer XD

vs

Singles 1 Kai Viking Horn

Jyten

Winner: Jyten, 4-1

1)Atobe The King(9 points, +5 games)
2)Fayte (6 points, +4 games)
3)Jyten (6 points, +3 games)
4)Bowser (6 points,+1 games)
5)Ravsieg (6 points, -2 games)
6)Sherlock (3 points, -1 games)
7)Chaos (3 points, -2 games)
8)Jav (3 points, -3 games)
9)Hinata (0 points, -3 games)
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, if Fayte is the ace and Atobe is the king, I'm the joker. I'm the wildest of the wild cards haha.
Yeah, after seeing that match Jav really needs a boost to either Reiji or his gay pair (at least +10). Or Jav you could trade in Richard and Kadowaki for like Ishida and Arai...maybe one of your chars could get a slight bonus since Ishida + Arai is only 16 where as Richard + Kadowaki is 17.5...so, like a 1.5 bonus.

Just a thought though.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, after seeing that match Jav really needs a boost to either Reiji or his gay pair (at least +10). Or Jav you could trade in Richard and Kadowaki for like Ishida and Arai...maybe one of your chars could get a slight bonus since Ishida + Arai is only 16 where as Richard + Kadowaki is 17.5...so, like a 1.5 bonus.

Just a thought though.
He could take Kaneda, he has 24 points in doubles, which is more thanRichard and Kadowaki have together.

Also, realisticly seen, the best I might be able to archive is fourth place. As I said a few days ago, Fayte, Atobe and Sherlock will be Top 3 with the others following behind.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, if Fayte is the ace and Atobe is the king, I'm the joker. I'm the wildest of the wild cards haha.
Well being Atobe actually has Atobe as one of his characters, he would be the king. You have Niou so you're the trickster. I have Sanada so I'm the emperor ;p
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I defeated Sherlock. He isn´t so good. With the trade he has lost a sure win,and made him less unpredictable. Let's se how it makes.

Well, my team is pure crap, but the 4-1 is the result of the total mind raping of Jyten. I made my line-up thunking he will continue with the style of the others 3 matches: Irie,Kai and Chitose/Yaggyu in singles, poor D2 and an awesome D1. I had a Plan B if he changed the plan, with Reiji in doubles, but I consider he would continue with his Plan A. If he would have done hs typical line-up, I'd have a 33.33% chances of winning. Not bad.

And I picked Koharu and Hitouji because I think their +5 would be accumulative. Right now, they are pretty bad, but of course better than my stelar doubles Richard and Kadowaki (I was sure they would win their first match VS usual Jyten's D2, Aoi and Cancer!)

Atobe and Fayte are of another division. His match should be in the last Round,and promises to be epic. But the rest have more or less a similar level.Among the others, my team was made the last, with the detritus or the rest plus Reiji and Ryoga. But even I can win matches. VS Jyten, I could have won.
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol i was about to post that too..Faytes the emperor...he is the winner of the last round right?

Lol..this gives me an idea..how about team names?

Mine would of course Koori No Sekkai (world of ice).
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol i was about to post that too..Faytes the emperor...he is the winner of the last round right?

Lol..this gives me an idea..how about team names?

Mine would of course Koori No Sekkai (world of ice).
Fayte is the emperor, no doubt about it.

On the team names, we could try to name our teams after schools or clubs from PoT or something like that.
Then if we get this league going for a bit, we could try to make a smaller version of the different tournaments, where we were using teams with made-up characters and a computer could use the normal school teams (something like what Sherlock's friend thought of).
The rules would be the same as in this league (or at least close).

Well, maybe I'm going a bit too far with this, I just wanted to say it once.

By the way are we gonna create the last few characters for next season (Kisarazu twins etc.)?
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I defeated Sherlock. He isn´t so good. With the trade he has lost a sure win,and made him less unpredictable. Let's se how it makes.

Well, my team is pure crap, but the 4-1 is the result of the total mind raping of Jyten. I made my line-up thunking he will continue with the style of the others 3 matches: Irie,Kai and Chitose/Yaggyu in singles, poor D2 and an awesome D1. I had a Plan B if he changed the plan, with Reiji in doubles, but I consider he would continue with his Plan A. If he would have done hs typical line-up, I'd have a 33.33% chances of winning. Not bad.

And I picked Koharu and Hitouji because I think their +5 would be accumulative. Right now, they are pretty bad, but of course better than my stelar doubles Richard and Kadowaki (I was sure they would win their first match VS usual Jyten's D2, Aoi and Cancer!)

Atobe and Fayte are of another division. His match should be in the last Round,and promises to be epic. But the rest have more or less a similar level.Among the others, my team was made the last, with the detritus or the rest plus Reiji and Ryoga. But even I can win matches. VS Jyten, I could have won.
Yeah, even though I beat you 4-1. I just got lucky. I still think you really need a boost in power though. Mostly, because you kinda got the shaft with last pick.

Atobe the king said:
Mine would of course Koori No Sekkai (world of ice).
Mine is pretty tough since I don't know how Irie plays...and he's pretty much the reason I win ever. So, I think I should name my team with him in mind.

chaosmaster1991 said:
Fayte is the emperor, no doubt about it.
Yeah, I still think he's at the Top of our list but he can still be beaten by Atobe/Bowser/Rav/Sherlock.

Yeah, I'd like to make this into a simple game...but dang, I'm lazy.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I defeated Sherlock. He isn´t so good. With the trade he has lost a sure win,and made him less unpredictable. Let's se how it makes.

Well, my team is pure crap, but the 4-1 is the result of the total mind raping of Jyten. I made my line-up thunking he will continue with the style of the others 3 matches: Irie,Kai and Chitose/Yaggyu in singles, poor D2 and an awesome D1. I had a Plan B if he changed the plan, with Reiji in doubles, but I consider he would continue with his Plan A. If he would have done hs typical line-up, I'd have a 33.33% chances of winning. Not bad.

And I picked Koharu and Hitouji because I think their +5 would be accumulative. Right now, they are pretty bad, but of course better than my stelar doubles Richard and Kadowaki (I was sure they would win their first match VS usual Jyten's D2, Aoi and Cancer!)

Atobe and Fayte are of another division. His match should be in the last Round,and promises to be epic. But the rest have more or less a similar level.Among the others, my team was made the last, with the detritus or the rest plus Reiji and Ryoga. But even I can win matches. VS Jyten, I could have won.
You beat me before I changed my teams, remember?

With the trade he has lost a sure win,and made him less unpredictable.
So you really think getting rid of a doubles pair has made me less unpredictable? I lost a sure win, sure.

But it has made me WAY less predictable.

Wakato is not really predictable. He is the farthest possible from predictable.

Yeah, you could have beaten Jyten if he used his regular lineup. But with his current lineup...I don't think there is any way you could have beaten him. Only player that could beat Chitose is Ryoga. Assuming you wanted to win another singles match, you'd need Reiji. But both your doubles would lose, and since Cancer wasn't in singles, you'd lose singles 1. You could have done 2-3, but it was still impossible to win. You really need a boost.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Umm...not to be a wet blanket..but Jav..before you came no one ever mentioned anything negative about another participant..I'm referring to this quote:

I defeated Sherlock. He isn´t so good.
No need for that..it's all in the spirit of fun.

I got kicked around by everyone last round and none of them had anything like that to say.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
And I think we might create new characters, I don't know. It's a possibility.

My team name would be...
The Tricksters

Since my wins always depend on whether I activate Trickster or not.

By the way Jav, since I really can't hide that I want to prove you wrong, why don't we play a practice match? Atobe, can you be the referee?
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sure lol i'd be delighted.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So you really think getting rid of a doubles pair has made me less unpredictable? I lost a sure win, sure.

But it has made me WAY less predictable.

Wakato is not really predictable. He is the farthest possible from predictable.

Yeah, you could have beaten Jyten if he used his regular lineup. But with his current lineup...I don't think there is any way you could have beaten him. Only player that could beat Chitose is Ryoga. Assuming you wanted to win another singles match, you'd need Reiji. But both your doubles would lose, and since Cancer wasn't in singles, you'd lose singles 1. You could have done 2-3, but it was still impossible to win. You really need a boost.
Yeah, Sherlock you're scary; your doubles is beastly. Thanks to Wakato.

Wakato is dang scary because he can go up 10 straight points or make all your effects or Aura's useless in both singles and doubles. He's going to start beasting people.

Personally, I think Chaos got a the short end of the stick in the trade but that's just me.

Either way though, Jav possible bonuses...

Make Reiji's effects and feats +5s instead of +3s

Gay Pair needs at least +10 total or maybe two effects...like Hitouji can copy one feat from somebody? Koharu can nullify the effects of all opponents with his genius?

Richard and Kadowaki need to be exchanged for Ishida Tetsu and Arai...Ishida is a bit better than Minami in my mind. He is stronger singles not too bad doubles.

Sakuno, could have and effect Cry if the opponent is greater 20 levels above her they go down by 20. Only works in doubles just to make it interesting. :p
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Thanks Atobe, just sent you my lineup.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now we wait for Jav to send his lol...if he declines what shall you do?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top