ghostexiled's yaoi thread

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Surprise attack! :tackle

:XD

Boy, I haven't talked to you in a while. ^^; How have you been, ghostie? Are you working on any new pieces these days? And since I recall that you're a QOTSA fan, have you heard the new album from Them Crooked Vultures? What'd you think of it?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I like steaks as well hahaha :XD

Are you done with your christmas shopping?
I am lucky really in the regards that I have a small family and since we have no children to appease for the Christmas, we don't exchange gifts anymore. We just get together for a nice family Christmas dinner! :)

Hello Ghost Budddy!

Never been here before. Hope all is good in life. Whats your favorite past time activity?
Well Welcome! Welcome! :)

Life is as good as it can get at the moment... trying to find a job since I got laid off about 2 months. But I am hoping that I can accepted into program that I recently applied for, which will allow me to travel to Japan and teach English. :) Fingers crossed!

Anyway, favorite past time (at the moment) is watching a crap load of movies and trying to get some new art done. I am also in the middle of playing "Assassin's Creed 2". So right now I am just bumming around! :p

Surprise attack! :tackle

:XD

Boy, I haven't talked to you in a while. ^^; How have you been, ghostie? Are you working on any new pieces these days? And since I recall that you're a QOTSA fan, have you heard the new album from Them Crooked Vultures? What'd you think of it?
Woah! you just broke my hip with that surprise attack! :D

It has been awhile, hasn't it? I have been trying to get more involved on here... I just don't where all the action is going down the most on here, other than me making sure my section doesn't explode! :p

I am doing great... just hating this midwestern winter going on here now... :mad and like I mentioned looking for a jorb.

I am actually in the process of finishing a piece that I have been working on for a week now. should be done in the next couple of days. :)

No I did not hear about that side band the lead singer was doing... I will have to check it out! Lately, I have been listening to Goldfrapp and Massive Attack... good stuff to listen too when I am working on art.


Just listened to "Them Crooked Vultures" and I am digging it! Thanks for telling me about it IGTG! :D
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Woah! you just broke my hip with that surprise attack! :D
Sorry! Got carried away. :sweat How about a nice, gentle hug this time? :hug

I am doing great... just hating this midwestern winter going on here now... :mad and like I mentioned looking for a jorb.
Ugh, tell me about this weather! I got shipped out to one of the far north suburbs to work tonight and had to drive both ways in this crappy slush we've got going on right now. Luckily it was just for one day, but still not fun. :notrust

But I shouldn't complain. I'm really sorry to hear about your job situation. :( It'll all work out in the end, though, I'm sure. Good luck with your search and your applications to that program in Japan. That sounds like a really cool opportunity!
I am actually in the process of finishing a piece that I have been working on for a week now. should be done in the next couple of days. :)
Sweet! Can't wait to see it. :D

Just listened to "Them Crooked Vultures" and I am digging it! Thanks for telling me about it IGTG! :D
Hey, no prob. Glad you like it. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Sorry! Got carried away. :sweat How about a nice, gentle hug this time? :hug
Thanks... my old body just can't handle things it use to be able too! :p

But I shouldn't complain. I'm really sorry to hear about your job situation. :( It'll all work out in the end, though, I'm sure. Good luck with your search and your applications to that program in Japan. That sounds like a really cool opportunity!
No biggie... I was not really loving the job that much... the only thing is not having that money there. Thanks for the luck wishing! Yeah I have been wanting to do the program for about 5 years... so I finally decided to give it a shot! It is really competitive, so I need all the luck I can get! :)

Sweet! Can't wait to see it. :D
It might be uploaded tomorrow! Also, follow the link in my sig to vote on what fanart I should do next!

Hey, no prob. Glad you like it. ^^
I do... it is a very nice! :)
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

i really find your art and renders amazing, your sigg jumped out at me 0.0 keep up the good work its awsome :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

i really find your art and renders amazing, your sigg jumped out at me 0.0 keep up the good work its awsome :D
Thank you very much! I am trying to get one piece done a week. I am about finished with one and I am also getting votes on what fanart I should do next. :)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

what fragrances do you use? >.>
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

weird >.<^

Ghost im trying to do the same style art you do trying to render gutz 3d but atm he really isnt looking to good, any suggestions?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

what fragrances do you use? >.>
Haha... I have never been asked that one before. To be honest, I am not a fan of cologne. But when I do feel the need to smell all sexy like, I use axe body spray.

Ghost im trying to do the same style art you do trying to render gutz 3d but atm he really isnt looking to good, any suggestions?
hrmmm... well there are many answers to your question. There is the always tried and true, just keep practicing.

But I can tell you how I learned to work is go to deviantart.com and look up some tutorials and/or go to Youtube and do the same.

My way of doing art is:

first draw it out, then decide how you want to present the subject happy, sad, angry and so on. By selecting your colors, you are setting the mood. Then you assign flat colors to it. Now what I do for the flat colors is I lay down the dark tones first and then build my way up to the light tones.

There are 3 tones you have to present in your pic, Dark, Mid and light. Check out this link and watch how this artist does it. The tutorial is broken up into 6 vids. I have posted the first and the rest are on the guys account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf2uTlqoxEI&feature=related

I hope this helps you!
 
Last edited:

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

thanks heaps ghost im watching them all now and finding it quite helpful thanks alot i guess ill just keep practicing :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

thanks heaps ghost im watching them all now and finding it quite helpful thanks alot i guess ill just keep practicing :D
No problem at all! I am glad I could help you out. :)
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you as well! :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Nice avatar/sig combo. Are they fanart or from a manga?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Nice avatar/sig combo. Are they fanart or from a manga?
Thanks! No they are straight up original characters that I created. :)

you can see them in their full glory on my deviantart account.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Merry christmas ghost.

Ya really good with the realistic/plastic art style. I wish I would have such kills aswell *points at the failed try in the ava :tem*
how long did you work on your latest picture?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Merry Christmas Ghost!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Oh, wow, they are really good! You should be proud of them! (and I guess you are, hence why you're using them).
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Merry christmas ghost.

Ya really good with the realistic/plastic art style. I wish I would have such kills aswell *points at the failed try in the ava :tem*
how long did you work on your latest picture?
Merry Christmas to you, as well! :)

Plastic? Thank you for the compliments!

Just keep at it, and you're bound it get better at it. I have been doing art my entire life and I am close to being 30 now! :(

Make sure to go and vote on what fanart you would like me to do next... there is a link in my sig! :)

My newest one (being the nude lady) took about 3 days.

Merry Christmas Ghost!
Merry Christmas, Kaiten.Sama!! Hope you got what you wanted! :)

Oh, wow, they are really good! You should be proud of them! (and I guess you are, hence why you're using them).
Thanks, Blai! I am in some ways! :p

I am always trying to get better so each piece I do, I see a little improvement over the last one! :)

Make sure to vote through the link in my sig!
 
Last edited:
Top