ghostexiled's yaoi thread

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Just voted in your poll! :amuse I was going to choose Fairy Tail, but went with OP to avoid the 3-way tie. Can't wait to see whatever you end up doing. <3

So, ghostie, what are your favorite TV shows? Do you watch anything regularly?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

ah yes... thank you for voting and not causing yet another draw! :p

Let's see... I watch:

Chuck, Dexter, Fringe, Lost, Supernatural, Smallville, South Park, 30 Rock, Community, The Office and then of course the weekly anime releases.

I also like House, but I fell behind on watching the show.

btw, I see you are a Gintama fan... I had started reading that manga but then there was a huge chunk of scans that are missing (something like 20 or so chapters) somewhere around the 80th chapter... I think.

anyway, do you know where I could find a great and reliable site where I can read all the chapters?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

ah yes... thank you for voting and not causing yet another draw! :p
No prob. :lovebunny
Let's see... I watch:

Chuck, Dexter, Fringe, Lost, Supernatural, Smallville, South Park, 30 Rock, Community, The Office and then of course the weekly anime releases.

I also like House, but I fell behind on watching the show.
I love most of these! :amuse Haven't watched Chuck, Supernatural, or Smallville, but I've heard good things about them. And I'm waaay behind on Dexter. I keep meaning to get back into it, but somehow I always get distracted with something else. :darn

So, are you psyched for the Lost season premiere, or what? :nuts Who's your favorite Lost character?

btw, I see you are a Gintama fan... I had started reading that manga but then there was a huge chunk of scans that are missing (something like 20 or so chapters) somewhere around the 80th chapter... I think.

anyway, do you know where I could find a great and reliable site where I can read all the chapters?
I wish I knew! :crying Sadly, it seems as there are still gaps in the scans. Gintama is very episodic, though, so it's not that big of a deal in following the story. I fully realize that, but I'm the type of person that HATES skipping anything, so I haven't read that much of the manga, tbh. I've mostly watched the anime, which is fantastic. Do you watch it?
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

So, are you psyched for the Lost season premiere, or what? :nuts Who's your favorite Lost character?
Yes I am! The way it ended last season... man! I gotta know what is going to happen! My favorite was killed off! :p Echo was the man! :) But I would have to say Sawyer is the new man!

I am also pumped for Chuck to come back on! It really is a great show... for nerds! :p

I have watched the first few episodes of Gintama... but I was wanting to get caught up on the manga before I watched anymore. I guess that is not going to happen anytime soon! :(
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Happy New Years Ghost!!!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

<<::Happy New Year::>>
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Thank you, Evil3ye! Hope you had a great one as well!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Was not that bad yeah.. got drunk at 6pm already.. i thought I wouldn't make it until 12, but it all go went well :d
how was yours?
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Happy New Year exiled one!!!!! :amuse

:beer
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Thanks... Jinbei one! :p

Happy New Year to you too!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Hey Ghost!

How did you come up with the name?
What do you do in your spare time?
You like reading books?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Hey Ghost!

How did you come up with the name?
What do you do in your spare time?
You like reading books?
Yo, TOC!

I kinda discussed a bit a few pages back over the origin of my name. :)

But to sum it up, it was a name that came into being through teenage angst! :p

Well right now I have tons of spare time, cause I was laid off of my job back in September... so I watch a crap load of movies, anime and tv shows. Also do some art when I am motivated to do so. Right now where I live, it is buried under snow... so can't really go out and do things.

I never have been a book reader... I read back when I was younger, but these days not so much. :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Thanks! New Year celebrations were freaking awesome for me! :nuts :XD


From your experiences on MH, who do you think is the most helpful mod??? :blink :amuse

Which mod do you think needs to be more active??? :amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

^well the one who has helped me the most would definitely have to be koenosaki! :D

But there have been other mods that have helped me out as well!

I am not really sure which mod needs to be more active. I am bad at getting into the mod hang out areas and what not... so I can't really say who is not on as much. Why... who would you say?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I am not really sure which mod needs to be more active. I am bad at getting into the mod hang out areas and what not... so I can't really say who is not on as much.
Quote for truth
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

^Hey... I am trying here! :D


Alright looks like "One Piece" winner! Don't worry people that voted for "Hitman Reborn"... that one won on the poll that I was running on Deviantart.com.

btw, can someone tell me how to remove the poll now that it is over?
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Woohoo! I voted for the winner. :D Can't wait to see your new OP fanart. Any idea who/what you will draw?

(And I'll PM you about removing the poll. ;))
 
Top