ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

Well I actually live in a smaller city that is on the skirts of KC, called Independence, MO. But it is about 10 miles from where I live to downtown.

I was actually born in Fayetteville, NC. But since my ex-stepfather was in the military we moved around quite a bit.

Well to be honest, that sounds like some shit that would end up being some plot to a movie like Eagle Eye or The box. So, I would just take the money and forget about the number and save my ass some crazy ass troubles. :)

I don't wear any glasses or contacts... but I should. My vision is starting to become near sighted. But at the moment I am jobless and have no insurance to get what I need.

Pet Peeves... being called names in an immature fashion. I don't like my food to mix or touch. People that lie to me and suck at it. "Better than thou" attitudes. People that whistle in public. Uninformed people. People at the movies who can't shut the fuck up or not kick your seat. people who put words in my mouth. People who drives trucks, vans and SUV's during snowstorms cause they think they rule the road and speed and ride your ass.

I could go on... but that would be another one of them, people who complain to much. :p
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Was the box movie any good?
Which is better Cameron Diaz in Carlie's Angels or There's Something About Mary?

I've been to Fort Bragg once. It was with my high school band. The theme for our marching band was military, all of us dressed up in camouflage army uniform. (may look for pics if I have any) The music was Marine band songs and I think we had a version on the star spangled banner. We played at an air show where they have the Thunderbirds and other crazy flying stunts. Everyone else was more interested in the real attraction and after the air show they walked straight to the exit, passing by us like we didn't even exist. >.<
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

I have yet to see it, I just remember the trailer for it was very similar to your hypothetical question. :)

definitely Cameron from There's something about Mary!!

I did band for a mila second back in 6th grade. I tried and failed to play the alto sax.

btw, like my new thread title? :p
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

I do enjoy the new thread title but the only thing we will be mourning is me fainting after realizing I won 1st place.

A wager would make this contest even better. Something on the lines of MH embarrassment, I'll sleep on ideas. But no punishment if both 1st and 2nd is held by us, most likely

Come on, only strangers call me I'm_Akiyama, you can call me Akiyama or Aki. ^_^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

yeah you faint from winning and then you wake up and realize the stone cold reality of being my bitch! :p

Well whatever you think you are willing to do for your punishment for losing I am more than happy to see!

Gotcha... I don't enjoy trying to come up with nicknames for people. :)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Oh nice. So you two are entering one contest? Hah this could turn into a funny catfight, yeah :D
However, don't forget that Evil friendship 3ye win anyway :p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

More like a dog (me) slaughtering a cat (Aki) fight! :p

here is some music for you guys to chew on from me... warning this list is random and HUGE! :)

But hopefully you will find some new music from it!

Deichkind - Limit
Greens Keepers - Lotion
Kenna- Sun Red Sky Blue
La Roux - In For The Kill
Brothers Martin - The Missionary
Nujabes - Love sic part 2
Prong - Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck
Metric - Sick Muse
Vast - Pretty When You Cry
Nine Inch Nails - Everyday Is Exactly The Same
Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch
Queens Of The Stone Age - In My Head
Gorillaz - Gravity
Champion - No Heaven
Fun Lovin´ Criminals - Big night out
Chemical Brothers - The Test
Sugar Ray - Mean Machine
Deftones - Bored
The Tea Party - Temptation
Supersystem - White Light
The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
Massive Attack - Angel
Chikinki - Ether Radio
Hum - Green To Me
Ken - Wake City
God Lives Underwater - From Your Mouth
Helmet - Unsung
Jawbox - Static
Filter- jurassitol
Stone Temple Pilots-Heaven and Hot Rods
METHOD MAN & REDMAN - Ayo
K-Os - Man I Used To Run
Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite
Talib Kweli - Back Up Offa Me
Outkast - Happy Valentine's Day
Goldfrapp - Happiness
Travis - Side
Paloalto - Last Way Out Of Here
Elbow - Any Day Now
Franz Ferdinand - Twilight Omens
Naked Ape - Fashion Freak
Placebo - Meds
Marcy Playground - Saint Joe on the Schoolbus
Eels - Lucky Day in Hell
Eisley - Invasion
OK Go - Get Over It
Sugarcult - Over
Stereophonics - Devil
Innerpartysystem - Don't Stop
Kanye West - Gold Digger
Snoop Dogg - Signs
Shiny Toy Guns - You Are The One
Local H Half-Life
Jimmy Eat World - Pain
TV On The Radio - Golden Age
The Outline - Death to our enemies
m-flo loves DOPING PANDA - she loves the CREAM
Grand National - Talk Amongst Yourselves
We Are Scientists - Can't lose
Brand New - Jesus Christ
Ringside Struggle
The Automatic - Monster
Beck - Cellphone's Dead
Quarashi - Race City
Ol' Dirty Bastard-Shimmy Shimmy Ya
Tripping Daisy - Trip Along
The Toadies - Away
The Urge - Brainless
Apex Theory - Apossibly
Supergrass - Late In The Day
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

But you're right. Your list really is quite multifarious, covers almost all music genres.. Could not find any pop bands/artists in there though <.<
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

well the pop songs stay hidden... guilty pleasures stay with me! :D
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

:lmao Your thread title is hilarious (sorry, Austin)!

BTW, I saw your gallery and you're very talented. :thumbs Good luck with the art contest!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

^Thanks... I think it is best to go ahead and let people know that Aki will be dominated in this contest! :)

Thank you very much! :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! :XD ghostE knows how to pick a good thread title for sure! :D


*Good luck Aki :s*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

well the pop songs stay hidden... guilty pleasures stay with me! :D
Why's it so embarrassing to like pop music? D:
I kinda feel like all these mangafan + jrock cliché is way more painful, but meh

Haha ghost. guess I know you're little secret now
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

It is not embarrassing at all... I did have a pop song or two in there. you will just have to watch/listen to all of them to find them. :p

Keep in mind though, what we americans consider pop may differ from what other countries consider it.

well I am not one to worry about what others think. But cherish that secret cause it may be the only one you will ever know! :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

You gonna read the Expanded Universe?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

probably not any time soon.

All I know about the expanded universe is that Luke went to the dark side for a while. The Emporer was cloned. Han Solo and Princess Leia had kids that become Jedis and Luke got together with another Jedi and they had kids as well.

I wiki the shit outta of stuff I am interested in but am too lazy to actually read/see or play. :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

They have one kid, Luke and Mara did.

Read it though, it's interesting. Mara and Ben's personalities are quite cool.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

I will try! :D

You should read Reborn.

Right now though I am preparing for Aki's memorial service. Hope you can make it!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

What's good about Reborn?

I will. I can poke Aki in the eyes. :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

I will quote myself from when Aki asked me about it. :)

Reasons to read Reborn... well to be blunt, it starts off really slow and aimlessly with what they call the "Everyday Life" arcs. So at first it started as a comedy but then it slowly starts taking on a more serious action tone. I think it starts to become a interesting manga due to the fact that it is something completely different from your run of the mill shounen.

The personalities of the characters are unique and I don't feel they fall into a stereotypical shounen mold.

It deals with some really strong stuff, like suicide and abandonment and how friendship can allow a person to change for the better.

Besides all that deep stuff, it has some really awesome action scenes later on it the manga. :)
Awesome! I say poke one eye and splash hot sauce in the other! ;bash
 
Top