All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Apparently there are at least more people voting this time ... over 30 votes in Amateur/Advanced ...
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah, we noticed the increase...maybe the fact summer has started, plus all the annoucements about discussing the contest helped in some way ^^


Stay tuned! Information about the new format of the art contests will be handed out soon! Be sure to check the subforum and also the front page!
 
Last edited:

RhyssaFireheart

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Waiting to hear about the changes planned and wow, I won the advanced for June? I really wasn't expecting that. There seemed to be a nice amount of votes overall for both contests.
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is it possible to add the number of votes to the current results?
I'm just curious since so much people voted ^^
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yes! So sorry, I completely forgot about it ^^;; I'm gonna do it later (now i'm running to work >.>)
 

jamjamstyle

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
470
Reaction score
1,827
Gender
Male
Country
North Pole
I have submitted my first submission for the Black and white contest. :amuse Although it still isn't accepted... did i do something wrong?
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nope, it was accepted, i can see it on the photoplog ^^ Everything is ok, don't worry.


Added the number of votes for the last contest in the results thread, sorry for the lateness! =]
 
Last edited:

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty sure I haven't visited since college has started, and I come back to a new contest! It's cool seeing all these new entries (Air Gear in particular!) around. : D
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The Winter one is gonna start soon, join us then! ^^ For now, vote :3
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think I actually might, my winter break is three weeks long haha (and I've been making good use of it so far for sleeping after finals). It pales in comparison to my friends at Berkeley that have five weeks though. @_@ I've been liking the Nyan Koi! manga so far and the art is nice so I might color something from there. ^^
 

Waking_Dreamer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
724
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is the voting over for the Autumn Colouring Contest?
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm gonna close it today at night. :)
 

knux-the-killer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I thought that the results were going to be announced yesterday.
Then when will be?
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Today, at night. :3 I decided to wait for some late voters, as some categories were kinda forgotten, it seems ;_;
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Today, at night. :3 I decided to wait for some late voters, as some categories were kinda forgotten, it seems ;_;
so we will still get the results today?<3
awesome!:)
 

knux-the-killer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Where´s the hall of fame for the 3 top drawings of the contest?
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
other categories? all of them are out o_O the ones that hadnt results also didnt have votings, for various reasons. see each thread for info. :p
 

Waking_Dreamer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
724
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
other categories? all of them are out o_O the ones that hadnt results also didnt have votings, for various reasons. see each thread for info. :p
ah okay yea...

I was expecting new post for the results, didnt realise you just edited the first post lol.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Congrats for the winners XD
 
Top