The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
oh no so many pics ... and all of them are facepalms :XD well ... looks I have no pic like that... not in the moods to do one hahahaha... well anyway thanked all of you

and Jodi ... I feel weird too but you will get over it with time :XD
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:nuts o0o0o0oh Duchy looks real nice! :Gaipose
<blush---------------thats just make up, if youd ask:amuse
duchess of dork, how about u facepalm with us too? :>
where my peoples at? Blai, goldb, Jin..! c'mon c'mon c'mon, join us \o/ :p
:facepalm
this will do for now

im thinking of what wacky pose it should be
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
weeeehooo \o/
three more facepalms. thanks for joining Razh, Drmke and jodi <3

I need to make some more promo tho I think :D

duchess you totally have to post one. I wont accept no nos :facepalm
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yay, new facepalm! Go Jin! :tem

(but don't you DARE call the facepalm crew stupid again :mad)


:p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yes sir!!!!! :D It is Jin :noworry

DARE??? :blink.....:D...it is stupid hahaha :kukuku....:XD...and I just joined it :XD...so its become...a super special facepalm crew :Gaipose
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yes sir!!!!! :D It is Jin :noworry

DARE??? :blink.....:D...it is stupid hahaha :kukuku....:XD...and I just joined it :XD...so its become...a super special facepalm crew :Gaipose
As long as you don't call it a super special facepalm stupidity group... I guess I can tolerate that.

Didn't know you had kinda long hair :o (though I thought you might when I saw your profile and the ponytail and whatnot).
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I've been growing it now since the middle of 08 :Gaipose...the chicks dig it so I'm all good :Gaipose *:omreal reason why I've been growing it is for spiritual reasons :om*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally, a picture from Jin! :XD ... Even though we can't see your face. :shifty
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey no ones complaining *except for me* about riki's glorious loophole in project rewind so :p

So it still stands :Gaipose
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Maybe you're buddha boy... the guy who spent like 6 months without eating or drinking, just meditating. ARE YOU BUDDHA BOY?

Is your name Ram Bahadur Bomjon? Because if so, you're a fraud! No eating? Yeah right, what about the apple pi- oh yeeeah... right. :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:rofl hahahahaha :XD Nice :Gaipose Organz-kun...great theory/idea haha :XD


:err Buddha boy??? :blink no thank you :XD.....'for spiritual reasons' was just the best way I could explain it :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
omg Bottle WHAT THE HELL IS THAT PIC :lmao
one can't even recognize it's a face, it's like someone put a hand on a flannel or sth :D

*no thanks for stupid M3J.. who the hell wanted to see that? we've got facepalm weeks
*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hahahaha flannel you know :XD

Well....thats my loophole :Gaipose Be happy I joined your facepalm crew :thumbs
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:facepalm I see evil is picking up on someone again :XD

Jin you look fantastic... so that is how you hide when you are looking at the girls huh ???? behind your hair :XD :shifty
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^^^ hahaha thanks Ed! :XD *thank you again for revealing my secret weapon when looking at girls :shifty*

:Gaipose
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey Kusachu :amuse :XD... hahaha that is .... your husband right ???

or boyfriend ??? oO.... or secret companion...OO ???? your look like human inflatable friend :yelling ????
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey Kusachu :amuse :XD... hahaha that is .... your husband right ???

or boyfriend ??? oO.... or secret companion...OO ???? your look like human inflatable friend :yelling ????

WHATWHATWHAT?!? :yelling

That's my Pookie. We have been together for 11 years, are unmarried, have no children. We have lived together pretty much that whole time too...in other states we would be common law married, but not here in the worst state in the union. :D We cant even get on the same renters insurance policy, but I'll be damned if I get married for insurance purposes. <___<

so I just refer to him as, life mate, spouse, or love. Make sense? :eyeroll
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
his name is todd and he is in a rock band who has a myspace
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That is awesome Kusachu :thumbs :XD ahhahaha.... 11 years... that is more than half of my years :XD
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top