- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,322
- Reaction score
- 889
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
oh no so many pics ... and all of them are facepalms
well ... looks I have no pic like that... not in the moods to do one hahahaha... well anyway thanked all of you
and Jodi ... I feel weird too but you will get over it with time
well ... looks I have no pic like that... not in the moods to do one hahahaha... well anyway thanked all of you and Jodi ... I feel weird too but you will get over it with time

o0o0o0oh Duchy looks real nice!




)

.....
....
(though I thought you might when I saw your profile and the ponytail and whatnot).
real reason why I've been growing it is for spiritual reasons

hahahahaha
Buddha boy??? 
????
