RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Have you played Hitman games? You should, it gives you a good idea about assassinating people :).
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Well, I've never been a fan of the Hitman series, but I've played games such as Assassins Creed. I prefer assassinating in 15th century style.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Well, I've never been a fan of the Hitman series, but I've played games such as Assassins Creed. I prefer assassinating in 15th century style.
Yeah thats a good one. I am currently playing AC 2. I just love the freedom of the game, you know running on the rooftops, killing as much as people you like, stealing, haha you get my point. have you tired its second installment?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. I've seen my mate play it and it looks like some jolly good fun! I'm going to borrow it from him later. Trading it for Ninja Gaiden ^,^
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

I completed Ninja Gaiden. It was fun. Did you like it? If you trading it, does it mean you have completed it?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

The floor of a Weight Watchers clinic in Sweden collapsed beneath a group of 20 members of the weight loss programme who were gathered for a meeting.

As the dieters queued to see how many pounds they had shed, the floor beneath them in the clinic in Växjö, in south-central Sweden, began to rumble, according to a report in The Local, Sweden's English-language newspaper.

The cause of the floor's collapse remains under investigation. Full Report

- WTF, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. :rofl

I posted this here since you are the only one I know that lives in Sweden.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

^ Yeah, duhh. :eyeroll

I mean, it was obviously due to termites.

(the fat people will probably say so, anyway)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Weight Watchers my ass. bunch of hypocrites. fattos :facepalm

Austin where do you find stuff like that
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

It is all over the news here in the U.S., we love crazy news stories from all over the world. I wish there was video. :shakefist
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

aaaaaaaaaahahaha brilliant! In Växjö too, awesome! Didn't even know we had a weight watchers clinique... and yeah, I completed it TOC, I loved the game :D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

You're not sexy. .____. Admit it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Seen ep. 10 yet?

It haz lesbians. :3
wether it's true or not.. you won't know..
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Hatsu - You're just jelly because my profile picture on fb is hotter than yours... brb spamming your status update :x

I'm off to watch episode 10 now!!!111omgomgomgomgomgomgo lezboz!!!!! <3
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

So, thought about episode 10?

I must say, that I was thinking to nostalgic while watching this season. The humor now is actually on par with the better Scrubs seasons before the new cast.

And although I still hate Cole, he's a good thing for the show, he's like.. the finishing touch. He's like the mustache on Mario.. and things like that..
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

you never spammed them! muahahahahaha~
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Xadyu, I know right! The show's getting better and better, Drew's my idol. He's fucking brilliant :D And yeh, Cole is an arse, but great, and, "the stone Cole steve austin has feelings man.. for shizzle.."

HATSU! I know! I was afraid your boyfriends would beat me up. Right? HATSHU-~HATSU-~KYUUUUUUUUUN~~~~~~~~~~~~ xoxoxo
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

what boyfriends? you meant girlfriends?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Whatever floats your boat *wink*


Xadyu!!! Have you seen ep.11?
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

where're you watching em? Im thinkin about starting it too, after I catched up Desperate Housewives' 6th season =D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

dl'ing every tuesday from thepiratebay :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top