Of course none taken. I mean, I personally think around half the girls in this thread that were posted so far aren't good looking. It's all a matter of taste, I suppose.
Not to mention Vanessa Hudgens is kind of a "guilty pleasure", since I hate just about everything about here except her looks. Not exactly a Zooey Deschanel or Rachel McAdams, who are both mai waifus.
Speaking of which, there's no Zooey in this thread yet.
Now, I know the first post says "insides are nothing" but for Zooey, there's an exception. I fall more and more in love with this woman every time I see her in another movie, even in those she can't act, or an interview or anything. I'm not really expecting anyone who sees her for the first time to think she's hot (even I wouldn't use that word) but there's something about her that makes me just think she's more and more beautiful every time I see her.