Life Beautiful Women

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Meh, none of the Transporter movies were good plot/storywise =P It's more a "wow look at him beat the shit out of them" sort of franchise. I watch it because Jason Statham is <3333

Amber Valetta looks like a man; sorry :/ Her face is way too strong and heavy.


hm, what about....


She has been in a few different movies, but she also did voice overs for Red Alert 3 \o/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Beautiful Girls

Actually, Natalaya isn't that bad, tho Amber Valletta looks like a bad copy of paris hilton :(

Kelly hu was hot :wtf
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Yea, but Natalya's character in Transporter 3 was just so...........stupid, and all those freckles were too much, I didn't like her at all. They made Amber a brunette for Transporter 2 and thats what made me really like her in that one. She just looked cleaner and was a better actor as well, Natalya was......a crazy drug using chick in her part, her and Statham didn't mix.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Beautiful Girls

About what Blai said about her being a bad copy of Paris Hilton, I couldn't agree more. And that's really bad because there are few as disgusting as Paris Hilton. I opened that spoiler tag and all I could think was "yuck".
Haven't seen Transporter 2, though. :p

Here we go: Scarlett Johansson



 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Ugh, apparently I picked a bad picture.....Its amazing what makeup and a photographers "VISION" can do to a woman.......heres a more "classy" photo to prove she isn't "Paris Hilton"..........


I really liked how she looked in Transporter 2 because she was a brunette in it and she looked really hot and classy.....Obviously you guys can make your own judgments but I am ensuring you she's not "Paris Hilton"....uggggghhh.....or else I wouldn't even have brought her up ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

OMG @ Arrogance: I was just thinking bout her yesterday to try and post her pic but I couldnt remember her name so I left it, good one!!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

I decided to look through the Maxim Hot 100 for some more beautiful women to post here and found some of these women that I liked :D:

#76 Cameron Richardson

#69 Jennifer Morrison from House M.D.

#11 Jessica Biel

#10 "the great Eskimo actor" (family guy joke :p) Jennifer Love Hewitt
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Beautiful Girls

Sara Nuru - Germany´s next Topmodel winner
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Beautiful Girls

Link broken


-_-;
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Beautiful Girls

fixed :D

and another one.
Kayle Cuoco
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beautiful Girls

Time for some hawt Russian Girls :tem

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Beautiful Girls

AWESOMESAUCE!

And while speaking of great justice and beautiful women, I hereby give you. Boxxy

Please, tell me that you were a 4channer when she became famous Organ... PLEASE!!!!

She's not 25 but the most awesome Gaia/4chan/Moochan/F'CKING INTERNET CELEBRITY of the 21st century.

WAY ahead of copycat Tabby!!!

DIE STUPID PAGE!.. anyway, pic's here
 
Last edited:

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Oh it's full of guys in this thread!! Well there's some girls that I think are very beautiful, so...


She's so exotic looking! And her curves are like, WOW! :o I like that she is natural looking, and not full of botox and silicon.


She's looks so cute and fresh. I like her freckles. I liked her best as a red head. :amuse It's funny because my man thinks she's ugly, so I fight with him about her. :eyeroll


I like her because she's kind of mousy, and also because she has a small bust. Guess I like 'em petite and perky? :eyeroll


I think she has a very earthy and regal look. Fabulous hair. :love


Well, those are a few celebrities that I think are attractive for what ever reason. :D
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Beautiful Girls

^Lisa Bonet: Yes! She is one of those women who aren't actually the type I find attractive yet they manage to completely suck me in.

Gwyneth Paltrow is okay and I gotta agree with your man on Kirsten Dunst. I didn't even bother opening the spoiler tag because I just want to punch whatever screen I see her on. :p

Salma Hayek: Agreed on the curves. :tem
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

OMG! Why? What's so bad about Kirsten? :sad I think she's so cute...what do guys hate about her? I like how her teeth aren't perfect too. The glowing white chicklet teeth thing that is so popular in Hollyweird sort of grosses me out. It's just so...fake. XP
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Beautiful Girls

i always liked Kirsten
so i agree with you Kusachu!:nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beautiful Girls

uh.. ohm.. Kate Moss! :wtf







 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

WTF!!!! :eek Kate Moss is not beautiful :barf


Proof.....

:rofl :rofl :rofl


*I feel like theres going to be a riot :amuse* *Bring it :yelling*

:D
 
Top