- Joined
- Jul 17, 2006
- Messages
- 6,438
- Reaction score
- 357
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Beautiful Girls
Meh, none of the Transporter movies were good plot/storywise =P It's more a "wow look at him beat the shit out of them" sort of franchise. I watch it because Jason Statham is <3333
Amber Valetta looks like a man; sorry :/ Her face is way too strong and heavy.
hm, what about....
She has been in a few different movies, but she also did voice overs for Red Alert 3 \o/
Meh, none of the Transporter movies were good plot/storywise =P It's more a "wow look at him beat the shit out of them" sort of franchise. I watch it because Jason Statham is <3333
Amber Valetta looks like a man; sorry :/ Her face is way too strong and heavy.
hm, what about....
She has been in a few different movies, but she also did voice overs for Red Alert 3 \o/




:



I like that she is natural looking, and not full of botox and silicon.
It's funny because my man thinks she's ugly, so I fight with him about her.

I think she's so cute...what do guys hate about her? I like how her teeth aren't perfect too. The glowing white chicklet teeth thing that is so popular in Hollyweird sort of grosses me out. It's just so...fake. XP
Kate Moss is not beautiful 
*