Life Beautiful Women

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Beautiful Girls Women :notrust






 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Beautiful Girls

I'm not really a fan of Rihanna or Vanessa Hudgens, but I guess Rihanna's okay looking. Hudgens, on the other hand, is ugly. No offense, O.
Of course none taken. I mean, I personally think around half the girls in this thread that were posted so far aren't good looking. It's all a matter of taste, I suppose. :amuse

Not to mention Vanessa Hudgens is kind of a "guilty pleasure", since I hate just about everything about here except her looks. Not exactly a Zooey Deschanel or Rachel McAdams, who are both mai waifus.

Speaking of which, there's no Zooey in this thread yet. :o




Now, I know the first post says "insides are nothing" but for Zooey, there's an exception. I fall more and more in love with this woman every time I see her in another movie, even in those she can't act, or an interview or anything. I'm not really expecting anyone who sees her for the first time to think she's hot (even I wouldn't use that word) but there's something about her that makes me just think she's more and more beautiful every time I see her. :love
 

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Another set of beautiful ladies....:amuse


Lee Hiyori (Korean Pop Singer/Model) :hearts





:hearts :hearts :hearts Hwang Mi Hee :hearts :hearts :hearts

:love My new favourite :Gaipose

:nosebleed














Lim Ji Hye :nosebleed









:nosebleed :hearts :nosebleed


:love :love :love :luv :Gaipose :luv :love :love :love​
Oh, wow. You have great taste when it comes to Asian chicks! Good job, man!


Of course none taken. I mean, I personally think around half the girls in this thread that were posted so far aren't good looking. It's all a matter of taste, I suppose. :amuse

Not to mention Vanessa Hudgens is kind of a "guilty pleasure", since I hate just about everything about here except her looks. Not exactly a Zooey Deschanel or Rachel McAdams, who are both mai waifus.

Speaking of which, there's no Zooey in this thread yet. :o




Now, I know the first post says "insides are nothing" but for Zooey, there's an exception. I fall more and more in love with this woman every time I see her in another movie, even in those she can't act, or an interview or anything. I'm not really expecting anyone who sees her for the first time to think she's hot (even I wouldn't use that word) but there's something about her that makes me just think she's more and more beautiful every time I see her. :love
Zooey looks familiar. Is she from "Yes Man"?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Oh, wow. You have great taste when it comes to Asian chicks! Good job, man!


Zooey looks familiar. Is she from "Yes Man"?
Yeah, I was just gonna post her aswell...

Okay moving on...

 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Oh, wow. You have great taste when it comes to Asian chicks! Good job, man!
Thanks :glomp bakagemi!

I have great taste(s) :wtf.......:noworry off course I do! :amuse
:nosebleed

I'll post up some more very soon :Gaipose
 
Last edited:

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Yeah, I was just gonna post her aswell...

Okay moving on...


Yeah, I thought she was pretty, too...and she is!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

@bakagemi: Lol, I just remembered her cos I was watching Without a Trace the other day and saw how fine she was, damn!!!

Alright get ready, I'm putting up a looooot of women, so people I need you guys to tell me if you agree with them:


http://blog.screenweek.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/emma-stone-sgg-073296.jpg[/IMG]]
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/elisha-cuthbert/pictures/elisha-cuthbert-picture-1.jpg[/IMG]]

I'll post my part 2 soon...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Beautiful Girls

I must say that there are a couple of girls/women in your post that I like, but if I may say this; post better pictures.. these suck

Half of them look totally different of how they look most of the time..
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Another round on me....:beer.......here we go folks! :D


Ariadne Artiles :)




Mayra Veronica ;)



Bubbles - Jamaican/Italian Model currently living in Miami :tem

:nosebleed :eek :jawdrop :eek :nosebleed



That tattoo is sexy!!!!! :hearts


*I had more but I was logged out :darn so I couldn't be bothered to redo the whole post again!* :amuse
 
Last edited:

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Frieda Pinto

http://www.buzzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/freida_pinto_20081116.jpg

Diane Kruger

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/54/32/diane_kruger_1.0.0.0x0.600x899.jpeg

Cassie

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Cassie-music-w03.jpg

Amerie

http://www.geeharb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Amerie.jpg

Danica Patrick

http://behindblondiepark.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/09_danica-patrick_17.jpg

I know this is an extremely noobish question considering the amount of time I've been a member of these forums but how do I embed my images in those spoiler tags?
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Beautiful Girls

I wasn't gonna tell, but she's my BFF, :wtf

:ninja
eni? :rofl

I think everyone can agree, I won the thread
L.O.L. - you wish. ;)

there are a lot more of them, all anonymous:
[xi0]Link removed, Read the rules[/xi0]


behold, my top 3!



ans she was gymnast national champion!




they are pro swimmer!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Lucy Pinder is hot :hearts, but I prefer Michelle Marsh ;) Both of them do so many photoshoots/projects together! :faint





......I wouldn't marry them though -_-;
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

:hearts :hearts :hearts nice warbandit66 :Gaipose

She looks very nice indeed!
 
Top