Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
http://www.onemanga.com/Hunter_X_Hunter/199/15/
He was actually decapitated. I guess that guy used his weird healing ability turn him into a zombie but seeing this it seems as if there is nothing to bring back from kyte.
I always was under the impression that kyte has been long dead and there is no way to bring him back.I'm thinking that Gon won't reach his goal of bringing Kaito back. So this meshes well with other characters that are ants and shouldn't be, in a way.
Here's what I think: whenever there's a vampire story, if you kill the main vampire, the others will revert and become humans again. So perhaps upon Meruem's defeat, the current ants will become humans again, and so will Palm, Meleoron, "Octopus", and Pitoo as well. And that will happen after Komugi is healed, but before Kaito gets the chance to be cured.
This way, Gon will have to settle for having Palm back, but not Kaito. The best thing he'll do for Kaito is releasing him from that state. Reverting death isn't something to be achieved this easily in the story. Upon reverting, the ants will lose their unworthy bogus power, and balance will be achieved once again.
http://www.onemanga.com/Hunter_X_Hunter/199/15/
He was actually decapitated. I guess that guy used his weird healing ability turn him into a zombie but seeing this it seems as if there is nothing to bring back from kyte.